Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Class for Vietnam Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2023, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Flight Class for Vietnam Airlines

I booked some flights with Vietnam Airlines in Economy Class, but I don't remember which class exactly.
I've been searching like crazy in my email for an indicator of the class but I can't find anything except "Economy".
I didn't create an account during the booking, and going to "Manage Booking" on Vietnam Airlines website doesn't show me the class either.
Does anyone know how to figure out the exact class or level (Economy flex, Economy classic, Economy lite, Economy super lite) or the Class letter?
Old Jun 26, 2023, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by hayashir
I booked some flights with Vietnam Airlines in Economy Class, but I don't remember which class exactly.
I've been searching like crazy in my email for an indicator of the class but I can't find anything except "Economy".
I didn't create an account during the booking, and going to "Manage Booking" on Vietnam Airlines website doesn't show me the class either.
Does anyone know how to figure out the exact class or level (Economy flex, Economy classic, Economy lite, Economy super lite) or the Class letter?
Were you emailed downloadable e-tickets?
On those for each flight should be the fare basis code.
The first letter is your fare class, you should be able to cross reference that letter across to their website to work out which economy ticket you have.
Above is a shot from my VN e-ticket
Old Jun 26, 2023, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Thank you, that was helpful. It starts with Q, seems to be Economy Classic fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.