Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie question for buying Taiwan domestic ticket

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroflot Bonus, British Airways Executive Club
Newbie question for buying Taiwan domestic ticket

I'm planning a trip to Taiwan in October which I need a domestic ticket in order to get into Taiwan. The route I will take is KNH (Kinmen) - RMQ (Taichung).

I would like to buy a discount ticket. I have checked the 3 domestic carriers operating the route, Mandarin is only offering full fare tickets, Uni Air is offering early-bird tickets on some of the departures, and Far Eastern Air Transport only allows booking within 3 months i.e. I need to wait until July to buy ticket.

In this case, should I buy a Uni Air ticket immediately or wait until July to see if Far Eastern Air Transport is offering discount on the flight I want to take? On the schedule the flight of Far Eastern has a better timing.

Also, are there any ferry + flight packages which allows me to stay in Kinmen for a few days?

Last edited by miklcct; Apr 17, 2018 at 8:48 am
Old Apr 17, 2018, 7:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
i would wait it. it seems rather normal to sell it closer in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.