Reload this Page >

Flyertalk Premium

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk Premium

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2005, 9:10 am

So I wasn't the only one who had problems with the IF site. Fortunately, I was able to sign up eventually.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 9:21 am
Tim at WebFlyer

For those that were having trouble with signing up for IF, you should not have a problem now. We were having a problem with that server the other day, that should be fine now.

JayBrian - If your IF.com account has not been updated to reflect your renewal status you can contact IF customer support staff at:

http://www.insideflyer.com/aboutus/contactus.php

And they should be able to set you strait. Thanks,

Old Dec 22, 2005, 8:47 pm

Programs: aa exp 1MM, alaska air, united, hhonors gold, spg gold
I got the same "has already been used" message. How can I tell if the FT Premium has registered on this forum? Is it in MyFlyerTalk anywhere?
Old Dec 22, 2005, 8:59 pm

Actually I do see that there aren't ads on the main forum pages when I'm logged in. Is this the only indication?

By the way, there are still ads at blogs.flyertalk.com
Old Dec 23, 2005, 9:32 am
Tim at WebFlyer

You should not be seeing any ads in the forums and the greater part of the FlyerTalk website, correct. Currently you will still see ads on the blog pages... Thanks,

Old Dec 23, 2005, 11:45 am

Thanks. gallery.flyertalk.com/gallery/ also has ads.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 12:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pixpixpix
By the way, there are still ads at blogs.flyertalk.com
Originally Posted by pixpixpix
Thanks. gallery.flyertalk.com/gallery/ also has ads.
pixpixpix... Randy explained earlier in the thread...
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
Actually, FlyerTalk Premium doesn't have much to do with the FlyerTalk forums - the privilege of this particular premium is solely derived from subscribers of the online edition of Insideflyer.com. It was that magazine that negotiated with FT for the benefit. It does not extend to the blogs since that is not an inherent part of the forums themselves. Same for the Wiki. The only thing that insideflyer.com was able to negotiate was an ad-free environment for the actual forums themselves.
Old Feb 1, 2006, 12:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, UA Premier 1K, TAP Silver, Hyatt Discoverist
I really love the service. I used to get Inside Flyer years ago--got my first UA Premier status thru an IF coupon!

Glad to be getting the magazine again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.