Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MIA-BCN June 20

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2008, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Question MIA-BCN June 20

Does anyone have suggestions for booking business class from MIA-BCN in June? Please help or send me to the right place. I am new to this and need assistance. Thanks....David
Old May 10, 2008, 12:10 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, dmksurgical. I am going to move this over to the Online Travel Booking Forum. Hope the folks there can provide some answers.
Good luck.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old May 16, 2008, 2:39 am

Programs: QF, UA, DL, AB
Hi David & welcome to FT!

Are you looking for a oneway ticket from MIA to BCN? If so, the cheapest you can find on June 20 seems to be a $2048 AI fare on American Airlines (AA)/Iberia (IB) booked in D class via Santo Domingo (SDQ) and Madrid (MAD). I found this using the ITA software and I don't know where you could book it. Try aa.com for instance and you may find it.

If instead you are looking for a return ticket, I used June 27 as return date (just as example) and the software returns the following cheapest fare in business class: Miami-Frankfurt (FRA)-Barcelona (Lufthansa, Z class) for the outbound flight and Barcelona-Zurich (ZRH)-Miami (SWISS, J class) for the inbound. Total fare $3422 AI. To book this one you may try to use expedia.com since I believe neither lufthansa.com nor swiss.com will price it out.

Hope this can help you.

Edited to Add: expedia prices out the second itinerary at $3428, so you can book it there; aa.com allows you to book the first one at $2048.

Last edited by SwissexLUG; May 16, 2008 at 2:49 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.