Community
Wiki Posts
Search

orbitz...routes

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2008, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

orbitz...routes

I've been trying to make a booking throught delta, but they can't seem to book the route I want, even though I can find it on Orbitz, and despite the fact that Delta has baggage agreements with the other airlines. Both long-haul over-the-atlantic flights are delta.

I asked a Delta rep if it would be a Delta booking and she said "probably" but to check with Orbitz first.

Anway....

My question is: If there is a probably with the resevation, would it be a matter to take up with Delta or with Orbitz. Buying from Expedia before I was directed to Delta, and they helped me changed my ticket (paper, and several times I might add).

So does anyone else have any experience with this kind of thing?

I would prefer to book through the airline directly, but can't seem accomplish this, why?

Last edited by cordc; May 6, 2008 at 9:16 pm Reason: forgot question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.