Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Web Sites / Discounted Premium Hotels in Singapore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2008, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA - Gold, Delta - Gold, US - Gold, Marriott - Gold, Hilton - Gold

What travel web sites have the best hotel rates for upscale hotels in Singapore?

Many Thanks,
Global Express

Also - always happy for a private message.
Old Mar 5, 2008, 8:11 am

You can try Asiarooms (http://www.asiarooms.com) or Asiatravel (http://www.asiatravel.com)

Always look into Zuji (http://www.zuji.com.sg) to compare.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

what hotels and what discounts?

virtuoso and american express fine hotels and resorts have good discounts at some true luxury properties.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 8:00 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

Singapore is tough.

Priceline used to have some great deals for 5*s, including upscale hotels like Pan Pacific and Conrad under $100 (USD). Sadly, none of these hotels come up anymore, even when bidding considerably higher.

There aren't any great deals out there; Asiarooms.com rarely comes through for me, but I've been able to get some acceptable rates at business hotels through Otel.com.

Be creative; consider using points, use a BOGO for the IC (in case you're there for the weekend), take advantage of Best Rate Guarantees (the Swissotel The Stamford is often cheaper on Expedia.com than on its own site, and they have a generous, if not easily enforceable, BRG). Good luck!
Old Mar 13, 2008, 9:00 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by Global Express
What travel web sites have the best hotel rates for upscale hotels in Singapore?

Many Thanks,
Global Express

Also - always happy for a private message.
Hotel prices in Singapore have been going up over the last couple of years. Also, with the SGD getting stronger everyday, the price hike is even steeper for USD based travellers. For best value for money for 5 star hotels, you will need to head north to KL ( Ritz Carlton KL at under US 100 per nght!)/ That said, I have fould good top end deals at 5 star properties in Singapore at www.platnetholiday.com and www.wotif.com from time to time. You may want to give them a shot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.