Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

How many times I can bid on priceline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2008, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Hi, I know I can bid on priceline every 24 hours, I wonder How many tims I can bid on priceline.Por example, can I bid for continuous 1 week for same area?

Thanks
Old Feb 28, 2008, 8:00 pm

I just finished a week of bidding for the Phoenix area. No problems with Priceline allowing this. In fact, the one day I didn't bid I got an email from them reminding me that my 24 hours were up and I could try again.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 8:27 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
PointsWizard blog had a link to a good piece on Priceline bidding strategies.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/points...08/02/23/1327/.

The direct link to the article from KOMO TV, Seattle, Washington is

http://www.komotv.com/news/7516117.html
Old Feb 29, 2008, 5:11 am
B1

Free re-bids

You can often bid many times for a hotel in one 24 hour period if you know how to do free re-bidding. This is explained in the FAQs at bidding for travel and at better bidding. Basically, you go through each area that is possible to place a bid and see where there are no possibilities at the level (or higher) that you are interested in. So if you are bidding for 3* in zone A, and zones B and C have nothing higher than 2* (and no resorts - which are 4*) then you can bid 3* on A then 3* A+B then 3* A+C then then 3* A+B+C. You have to check the areas before you bid - don't depend on any list because things change. There is an excellent description in the Member Announcements section of BFT by Verkuib on permutational bidding. This is entirely legal and helps Priceline get more business while sticking with the rules. Hope that helps

Last edited by B1; Mar 1, 2008 at 8:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.