Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Priceline hotels in Bar Harbor, ME

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2003, 10:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Anybody ever place a bid for Bar Harbor? I want to go during the first full week in October but I haven't come across any bidding information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited to add: Priceline doesn't provide a map of Bar Harbor at all. What is the chance that they could match a bid with a hotel 20 miles away? Is this too risky?

[This message has been edited by Analise (edited 07-24-2003).]
Old Jul 24, 2003, 11:30 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Analise:
Edited to add: Priceline doesn't provide a map of Bar Harbor at all. What is the chance that they could match a bid with a hotel 20 miles away? Is this too risky?
</font>
A while back I wrote to Priceline to ask about the situation where there are no maps. They said that if the hotel has the city name in the address, it is included in the zone. So is it possible to be 20 miles out and have Bar Harbor as the address?
Old May 17, 2008, 10:10 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
From Biddingfortravel's website "ME/NH/VT Hotels List":

BAR HARBOR

2 Star
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort (a possible hotel; not reported yet)

I have not seen any winning bids posted for Bar Harbor on BFT or BB though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.