Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AranGrant

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2023, 8:32 am

Do not use arangrant - terrible company

Terrible company! We booked two tickets from SFO to Entebbe on Turkish Air through Arangrant in March 2023. Our trip wasn't until November. Numerous flight time changes - i kept getting emails with update from Arangrant & Turkish Air. I thought all was fine until, two weeks before our flight, I called Turkish Air with a luggage question. They told me that our tickets weren't valid, since Arangrant hadn't updated our tickets with the last schedule change. We couldn't fly. Panicked, I called Arangrant. One of their agents messaged me back saying that the problem was fixed. I had a confirmation and ticket numbers. With this information I went to Turkish Air's website and tried to access our booking. Again, the booking came up as invalid. Turkish Air told me that while we had tickets, Arangrant hadn't attached them to our booking. Basically our tickets didn't have owners. We only had standby tickets. I was really upset, called Arangrant, who said they would have a supervisor get back to me. She did, saying that she spoke to turkish Air and that our booking would be reinstated. But apparently only one leg of a four leg flight was reinstated. The supervisor disappeared, answering neither phone calls or emails. Days went by - I was told repeatedly to wait 24 hours, they were working on it, etc. Then the DAY BEFORE our flight, we got a message from Arangrant that Turkish air refused to reinstate our tickets. We were going nowhere. We did get our tickets refunded by Arangrant (I did this by disupting the charge with my credit card company). But with 24 hours to go, I had to book NEW tickets, on another airline, which were insanely expensive at the last minute. Arangrant is blaming Turkish Air, saying they "refused" to reinstate the tickets. But how did the tickets get cancelled in the first place when we had confirmed reservations? It's because Arangrant screwed up, dragged us along for two weeks while they supposedly tried to fix it, our tickets got sold to someone else, and we were left with nothing. AWFUL EXPERIENCE
Old Feb 14, 2024, 6:08 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
I was also wondering how they are as their fares seem to be v very cheap especially on Business Class. After seeing the reviews here I am not going to use them.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 11:00 am
TBD

Programs: All The Programs
I really don't understand how a big name like Kayak can be associated with these dodgy agencies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.