Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

How do you even redeem Orbucks now?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2024, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE

I have like $50 in Orbucks and would like to use them. How do I do that? It used to be super easy to just apply them and go. Now, I don't see how to do it. Any thoughts?
Old Feb 17, 2024, 11:31 pm

Programs: SQ *G, MP
IT said they are having issue

I have the same problem recently and contact the support team via their online chat. Apparently there is an issue with the rewards and orbucks. Many reported that they cannot use rewards. It used to super easy just book as usual select pay now then at the credit card section there is s button to toggle use orbucks. That is gone. Even when i login it asked me to join rewards (which i am of platinum level) there is no display of how many orbucks i still have on the front page. But if you continue with join reward. It will bring you to the reward page showing I still have $40 orbucks expiring Mar2024! Anyway I screenshot that page and pass it to the support team to handle. Probably need to chat again after the long weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.