Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is agent.ru reliable?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2018, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Is agent.ru reliable?

The agency agent.ru gives an option to block the fare without paying. People mostly use it to build itinerary for visa and immigration purpose, it seems. I have a visa interview coming up and I have blocked some tickets in agent.ru. I plan to fly in the same sector. Is it okay to purchase this ticket? has anyone booked (and used) tickets via agent.ru?
Old May 18, 2018, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by itatitl
The agency agent.ru gives an option to block the fare without paying. People mostly use it to build itinerary for visa and immigration purpose, it seems. I have a visa interview coming up and I have blocked some tickets in agent.ru. I plan to fly in the same sector. Is it okay to purchase this ticket? has anyone booked (and used) tickets via agent.ru?
OP be very careful with using this website. What happens if there is a problem during your travels and you cannot get aold of RA. If I cannot find a contact phone number or email for an OTA or other travel agent I just move on. Oh and always use a credit card for protection!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.