Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Register Partner Airline FF Account On United.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Register Partner Airline FF Account On United.com

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2015, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Question Register Partner Airline FF Account On United.com

Hi,

I am trying to book a flight on United.com or ANA.com for the following itinerary:
BTR-IAH-LAX-NRT-LAX-IAH-BTR

The itinerary includes both United and ANA operated flights, however, I want to be able to get points to both my MileagePlus account as well as my ANA Mileage Club account. A short Google search revealed to me that this is in fact possible, but I am have a bit of trouble finding out how to do so.

I read on both ANA's and United's website that at the time of booking, the user ID of the partner airline's frequent flyer program is to be entered. This is what I am having trouble with. Whenever I go to book the flight I see no option for this, on either website.

As mentioned before, this is apparently possible. Perhaps I am doing something wrong or missing it somehow I know that the instructions also state to present the frequent flyer ID at check-in but some instructions state to present both at check-in and at the time of booking. So I just want to be sure I'm doing this correctly, and most importantly, that I get my points.

Thanks for any help offered
-KingK
Old Oct 19, 2015, 10:11 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Are you trying to get miles on both MileagePlus AND ANA Mileage Club for the same flight? If so, that's not possible. Got to pick a program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.