Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Fake hotel booking vouchers provided by make my trip

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2015, 1:33 am
Original Poster

Hi there,
I need help.
Whom should I approach , consumer forum
I had a very weird problem with hotel booking in Holiday Inn in Helsinki city centre.

I booked a room for 2 nights by make my trip and was provided hotel voucher by them but when I went for check in , no booking was found .

I had to go through humiliation and problem.

I paid again to the hotel as everything was already paid.

Make my trip is paying me back my booking amount but I believe it is not justified as there should be some compensation for the problems I went through.

Last edited by Nidaaafia; Oct 21, 2015 at 1:35 am Reason: Incomplete
Old Oct 21, 2015, 4:58 pm

Given they're refunding, you've chosen inept topic title
Old Oct 21, 2015, 8:54 pm

Programs: DL Plat
Not familiar with the company but it sounds like there was a miscommunication between Make My Trip and the hotel, and that they are rectifying the situation.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 12:17 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
MakeMyTrip has a rather poor review and track record...I suggest in the future you make arrangements via more beneficial venues and do research before you future bookings.

As you have been made whole (assumption) I would take the money and the lesson learned.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.