Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Hotel Tonight overcharges significantly above website rate in some cases

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2015, 11:36 am
Original Poster

I've been keeping an eye on DFW, because I will have to spend a night there next month. I noticed that Hotel Tonight was charging $327 for tonight (April 8) for Hyatt Regency DFW, whereas the cheapest website rate is $199. Something to keep in mind.
Old Mar 8, 2015, 11:49 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

It is always good to shop around, no matter what!
Old Mar 8, 2015, 11:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by WillTravel
I've been keeping an eye on DFW, because I will have to spend a night there next month. I noticed that Hotel Tonight was charging $327 for tonight (April 8) for Hyatt Regency DFW, whereas the cheapest website rate is $199. Something to keep in mind.
Do you mean March 8, 2015?
Old Mar 8, 2015, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Yes, I did mean today March 8. Thanks!
Old Mar 9, 2015, 8:38 am

I noticed the same, emailed them and they matched the rate and gave me 15. To be fair to them I sent them a really ratty email and they were bloody brilliant in replying, got a reply the same day. The rate I had found didn't include breakfast and they said theirs always included brekky and room for 2 guests. So for me at least, they went well and above what i expected form them. The only other company to ever impress me more was hotel club??? the called 3 hotels in India for me to ask the most awkward question and called me back to let me know the answer. Some companies are bloody good, well some people that work for them at least. I don't know if you would get the same response, but why not email them and let us know what they say

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.