Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

What does it mean ? - 1-5 Pax (1/5A+0/4N) Self Catering in Hotel Reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What does it mean ? - 1-5 Pax (1/5A+0/4N) Self Catering in Hotel Reservation

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2013, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Question What does it mean ? - 1-5 Pax (1/5A+0/4N) Self Catering in Hotel Reservation

Hello.

I am looking a hotels in Italy. I would like to ask, what does mean symbolle 1-5 Pax (1/5A + 0/4N). Will I have 2 rooms with 4 beds or only 1 room with beds + sofa?

Here's screenshot:
Old May 7, 2013, 8:45 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Welcome to FlyerTalk. I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

Spiff, S.P.A.M. moderator
Old May 7, 2013, 9:10 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
You will need to contact the hotel to get the number of beds in the room, the pax is simply another way of saying guests, the self catering usually means there are facilities for you to make your own meals.

I am not sure, but I believe the

1/5 a and 0/4 n means the various combinations from

1 adult and 4 non adults to 5 adults and no non adults

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.