Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Did travelocity disable their flex dates option?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did travelocity disable their flex dates option?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2012, 4:30 am

Originally Posted by jackal
Nice find!

I've used CheapAir on occasion to find (and, once, even book) itineraries with some unusual fare combinations that no other booking engine would find. It's found by default some stuff that even other OTAs wouldn't find using the multicity option.

Good to see this function has been added, and it also looks like they got rid of their $10 booking fee.
Thanks for the appreciation! Hope someone can make good use of it and make something out of it!
Old Feb 29, 2012, 1:52 pm

Travelocity Contact

I've been looking for the flexible dates option on Travelocity for a couple of weeks when I found this thread. I've used that option countless times before.

I just sent a note to [email protected]. She is listed as the 'contact us' person on Travelocity.com.

I expressed my concern about losing the 'flexible dates option' and also commented on the mostly useless emails you now get from Travelocity saying 'check today's deals' that simply take you to the home page.

If I get a response, I'll try to post it here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.