Wiki Posts
Search

Vayama and Miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2011, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, DL, UA, US, RR, HH, SPG, PC
Vayama and Miles

I am debating booking LAS-CDG through Vayama vs the airline directly as they are have a better combination of codeshare flights. I was wondering if you are able to add your FF numbers to your reservation?

I get to the booking page but it doesnt have a spot for it. Will it give me the option after purchase? Or once I get the confirmation numbers can I go directly to the airline website and add them?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks
Old Oct 13, 2011, 4:00 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
You should be able to add your # once you have the airline confirmation code.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 5:25 am

Programs: DL DM; Hertz Gold PC
As far as I remember no field for FF# during booking on Vayama, but using the confirmation # you can do it on airline's site or by phone.
I've got reservation code and ticket # for DL in ~4 hours after booking on Vayama.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, DL, UA, US, RR, HH, SPG, PC
thanks for the help!
Old Oct 13, 2011, 9:18 am
mpp

Double check fare classes for the flights as some fare classes do not earn miles (especially on partner airlines even within the alliances).
Old Oct 13, 2011, 12:52 pm

Programs: I was loyal to One Pass & Star Alliance before FT ... now I value all miles and programs
Originally Posted by mpp
Double check fare classes for the flights as some fare classes do not earn miles (especially on partner airlines even within the alliances).
I ran into a situation where an online travel agency (I forgot which one) stated my flight was a certain fare class, but was coded differently when the ticket was actually issued. My advice is to take a screen shot of your fare details prior to booking as the class might not show up in your receipt / itinerary. Vayama might be different, but just giving you a heads up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.