Search

xONEx online tool bugs thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2009, 12:20 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Same error message again today, and fare quoted is normal fare less 5% not less 10%.

The following error(s) occured
We are unable to confirm the fare for the flights you have selected. Please choose a different fare or flights and resubmit your request. (15012)
This message is after I've validated, checked the fare + taxes, confirmed availability, entered traveller details.
Edited to add, I've gotten incorrect quotes on a few sample itineraries now. Of course all are higher (some only by a few $ and others several % higher) than the fare listed on the main webpage at oneworld.com

Still unable to book, and as of yet no response to the online feedback form.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Feb 10, 2009 at 5:49 pm
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:02 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Edited to add, I've gotten incorrect quotes on a few sample itineraries now. Of course all are higher (some only by a few $ and others several % higher) than the fare listed on the main webpage at oneworld.com

Still unable to book, and as of yet no response to the online feedback form.
Have you heard back from OW yet on this issue? I am getting the same message.

What is the point of this wonderful tool if it doesn't work??
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:59 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

I got a response from OW several days later saying one of the flights must be unavailable. As I'd checked availability just before submitting that means the availability check has a bug, if the answer was correct. I've had no answer to that.

As the airline I wanted to ticket with has no local ticketing at origin, I've been forced to use a travel agent (even with their fee still less than ticketing with other airline thanks to YQ).
Old Feb 26, 2009, 12:17 am

Programs: QFF
H class fares (JL Domestic Economy to/from NRT) are causing an error message on submit.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 12:52 am

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I got a response from OW several days later saying one of the flights must be unavailable. As I'd checked availability just before submitting that means the availability check has a bug, if the answer was correct. I've had no answer to that.

As the airline I wanted to ticket with has no local ticketing at origin, I've been forced to use a travel agent (even with their fee still less than ticketing with other airline thanks to YQ).
It seems to be a problem when an AA codeshare is the first flight. I ended up re-routing and taking the YQ hit and ticketing through CX and it all worked a charm.

Maybe this is AA trying to disuade us from ticketing through them unless from the US?
Old Feb 26, 2009, 10:37 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

I have no AA flights on my itinerary, codeshare or otherwise. AA isn't the only airline with low YQ
Old Feb 27, 2009, 1:41 am

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
I have no AA flights on my itinerary, codeshare or otherwise. AA isn't the only airline with low YQ
Well maybe maybe not
I just paid via TA for a LONE4 exAustralia
quoted on QF stock as about AU$670 taxed
paid on AA stock about AU$920 including YQ of $591

3 QF 1 CX and 10 AA flights

A bit unhappy wandering. Though one of the VIPs has already been applied.... And I didn't have to go through the reissue hassle....

Fred
Old Mar 1, 2009, 4:06 pm

Same error here:

"We are unable to confirm the fare for the flights you have selected. Please choose a different fare or flights and resubmit your request. (15012)"
Old Mar 1, 2009, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by AAaLot
Same error here:

"We are unable to confirm the fare for the flights you have selected. Please choose a different fare or flights and resubmit your request. (15012)"
----
update
I was trying to book 3 & 2 children.

When I split the reservation into two: adults // 1 adult & 2 children then I was able to book.

My first segments were ICN-NRT-USA booked into AA Amadeus.
Old Mar 15, 2009, 12:46 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
"Please Wait..." spinny

Am I going about this the wrong way? I'm trying to book a DONE4 ex-ICN. I run the OneWorld Planner, put in all the segments, and it says "Congratulations, your Round the World itinerary is fully validated and ready for you to book". So I click the "Review" button and it pops up a list of the segments. I change the drop-down at the top of this pop-up from "Plan a Round the World Itinerary" to "Plan and Book" and it puts up a small "Please wait..." with a spinny. And that's it. Nothing more happens. So far, I've tried it on FireFox 3 on a Mac laptop, Safari 3 on a Mac desktop, and IE 6 on a Windows box. I've let it sit overnight, and the message with spinny is still there in the morning.
Old Mar 15, 2009, 1:08 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Just enter the tool using the plan & book option. You can always exit without booking if you want to, but it has the advantage of checking availability on the fly.
Old Mar 15, 2009, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
"Plan" vs "Plan and Book"

I started out with "Plan and Book" instead of "Plan", and it won't show me the same flights that "Plan" did, I suppose because some flights haven't released D space this far in advance (I'm booking for Jan/Feb 2010)?

Also, "Plan and Book" doesn't have the search for flights drop-downs for preferred carrier and desired time, which can make it hard to find flights when there are many possibilities.
Old Mar 21, 2009, 5:36 am
Suspended

Programs: OWE, Hilton GOLD and counting
I can not open the oline tools as every time it showed I need to download Flash Player 6.0. I had the software installed for ten times now. Still show the same message. I used the online tool last month to book a ticket already!!! Very annoying. I had cleared cookies as well. Did not work. I think I may have to dump my laptop!
Old Mar 22, 2009, 11:46 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL, SPG Gold , HHonors Diamond ,Marriott Gold Elite
Unhappy Oneworld .com RTW Booking Tool

Seems the booking tool is having problems. It reviews my itinerary & says its valid then when it trys to book it it says none of the sectors are available when I know from ExpertFlyer they are!

Not had this problem before.
Old Mar 22, 2009, 2:00 pm

Programs: bits of shiny plastic w/ varied utility
+1

Originally Posted by col747uk
Seems the booking tool is having problems. It reviews my itinerary & says its valid then when it trys to book it it says none of the sectors are available when I know from ExpertFlyer they are!

Not had this problem before.
I've been having the same problem. Only fix I have found is exiting Firefox and then go back to the booking tool. Works fine then. Annoying but not the end of the world.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.