Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Y on BA - best program

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2004, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
Discount Y on BA - best program

I am doing a LHR-SYD-LHR soon. I have to choose BA prefix flights (BA9/10) as the deal is about 25% cheaper than the similar QF coded flights. (Being a QFF I want the QF flights for the full earnings).

Since I know discount economy will earn me zilch in my BAEC and only 25% on QFF (status is not important for me) is there any other OW program (or other airline) that is worth joining just to put the miles in from this trip with the view of being able to redeem an award.

According to the Great Circle Mapper my return journey will be in the region of 21100 miles.

I am London based so was thinking a short European award would not go astray.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Old Apr 30, 2004, 10:04 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
We need to know exactly which Fare Class your ticket is booked in to be able to answer that question. All the schemes have different lists for which classes earn miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.