SIN Lounge Access flying on QTR

Old Sep 11, 18, 9:35 am
Original Poster

SIN Lounge Access flying on QTR

Hi All,

I'm doing my first ex EU next month Stockholm - Doha - Singapore flying Qatar Business Class. I've read that the lounge QTR use in ARN isn't great but likewise for the one in SIN?

I am BA Blue and my partner is Bronze.

My question is, if flying QTR Business Class, can we access other OW Business lounges in SIN (Qaatas, BA, Cathy?) or do we need status above our Blue and Bronze for this? If we can, which lounge would you recommend?

MTIA
Old Sep 11, 18, 9:57 am

Programs: QF Gold LTG (ow Saph), HHon Diamond, Marriot Gold
You can access any oneworld lounge (not third party lounges) under class of service rules.
You won't be able to access CX as its in Terminal 4.

But you can access the Qantas and BA lounges in Terminal 1 (they are next to each other)
If your flight departs from the B gates in T3 its fairly close, if its A gates its a bit further.

Note however that both lounges have limited hours
Qantas - 14:30 to 23:00 Daily
BA - Daily: 15:00 - 23:00
So you'd be out of luck for 2 of the 3 SIN-DOH flights
Old Sep 11, 18, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Excellent, thank you! Never having been to SIN I'm guessing passport control allows access to both T1 and T3 as they're conjoined but T4 is separate?

I ma indeed flying on the midnight departure to DOH but guess (?) we could use the BA or Qantas lounges till 2300?
Old Sep 11, 18, 11:05 am

Programs: QF Gold LTG (ow Saph), HHon Diamond, Marriot Gold
Correct. T1/2/3 are all joined, either walkable or by skytrain. The new T4 is separate.

Should be able to go to either. QF lounge is larger and has better food, though can be busy. BA lounge for real champagne if that's important.

And in Doha you want the Al Mourjan lounge (not the oneworld business lounge). It's a somewhat strange layout but best food is up the grand staircase, although the sandwich Bar on the opposite side is also good.
Old Oct 17, 18, 5:18 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Stranex View Post
I ma indeed flying on the midnight departure to DOH but guess (?) we could use the BA or Qantas lounges till 2300?
I'm on the 2:00 am flight SIN-DOH. Would it still be possible to use BA or QF lounge till 23:00?
Old Oct 23, 18, 9:13 pm

Programs: JL Premier | Marriott Platinum Elite | GE, TSA-Pre
Originally Posted by Flip42 View Post
I'm on the 2:00 am flight SIN-DOH. Would it still be possible to use BA or QF lounge till 23:00?
Sure why not, after that you have about 2 hour plus to roam around the airport.
Old Oct 24, 18, 6:21 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by lcpteck View Post
Sure why not,
Because technically 2:00 am is the next day, so I was not 100% sure.

Search this Thread