Wiki Posts
Search

OW lounge in IST

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
OW lounge in IST

I am arriving in IST on a TK flight, and then transferring (air-side transfer) in IST to a BA flight - Bus class. I am also Sapphire OW.

What are your experiences with OW lounges in IST? Searches show experiences from 2015 and earlier. Any best/worst lounge experiences I should be aware of?

Yes, I know the TK lounge is incredible, but I fly onward with BA and the TK lounge does not allow access on arrival - unlike BA in T5 (LHR).

TIA
Old Nov 11, 2017, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
See these threads:
BA Lounge Istanbul
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/19761541-post33.html
Club Europe to IST
Old Nov 12, 2017, 11:45 pm

Visted last yeah travelling BA business IST-LHR as owe. My memory is I only had access to one lounge which was a fairly overcrowded contract lounge down in the basement and that my advice is to minimise your time in the airport and if it looks full to simply go to another cafe or restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.