Reload this Page >

Eastbound OWE ex Europe suggestions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eastbound OWE ex Europe suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2002, 10:12 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
You are getting lots of good advice. I'll be another to say that if you spend less than two weeks in New Zealand, you will not be happy with your decision. There are so many people your age traveling thru NZ, you are certain to have a blast. We toured for five weeks and that was too short a time.
Old May 17, 2002, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
I've also read many different accounts on Sidney, and a TA recommended Perth-Sydney-Fiji-Auckland. I guess I can't go to Australia and not go to Sydney, even if it's just for a short stopover.
</font>
Sydney is good, so long as you stay within 500m of the water-beach. Further than 500 meters from the sea is goes downhill fast.

It may surprise some people, but other cities in OZ have inbound international flights. Not every flight into Oz goes to SYD.

For Aust - NZ better try Melbourne or Brisbane (Aust)into Christchurch(NZ) and then out of Auckland. Using AKL inbound and outbound is a waste, as AKL is just a city. Need to travel away from AKL to see NZ

[This message has been edited by Mwenenzi (edited 05-17-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.