Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheap accomodation in Strahan/Queenstown?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2007, 7:30 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, UA 1K, DL GM, Tumlare Bussresor Super Class
Cheap accomodation in Strahan/Queenstown?

I was planning to stay at the Strahan YHA hostel but it's full for the nights I'll be in the area.
Are there any other cheap and reasonably good hotels in the area?
I've found some info about the Strahan Wilderness Lodge & Bay View Cottages, and the Silver Hills Motel and Empire Hotel in Queenstown.
Are those places any good?
Old Oct 20, 2007, 9:02 pm

Programs: QF Bronze, Velocity
Cant actually help you here! I always stay at Strahan Village (which while on the expensive side is really lovely).
From what I remember of driving through Queenstown (HATE HATE HATE the place), The sliver Hill motel is actually a little way outside town. The Empire hotel IIRC is opposite the Abt railway so vaguely central.
No idea where the Strahan wilderness lodge is, Have heard nice things about bay view cottages, but never stayed there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.