Wiki Posts
Search

CNS Baggage Storage

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2007, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Not much these days: BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, HH Gold
CNS Baggage Storage

Four-week trip to Australia with the first leg on Bedarra Island with a 32kg total limit (cabin+hold baggage). Given that we're doing Christmas in Melbourne and New Year in Sydney, we'll be travelling with a bit more luggage than that. What baggage storage facilities are currently available at Cairns airport, given that the airport is undergoing reconstruction?
Old Oct 14, 2007, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
From the airport web site:
Baggage Storage

Baggage Storage is available at the terminal, please contact Smart Carte Australia Pty Ltd who can assist with your baggage storage needs (Ph 0407 359 678 or email chris at smartecarte.com.au). Storage costs are as follows:

Up to 3 hours $6 (small) $8 (large)
Over 3 hours $10 (small) $14 (large)
Old Oct 15, 2007, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Not much these days: BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, HH Gold
Yes, I saw that, and I've emailed Chris, but I hoped that someone could tell me the situation on the ground.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.