Wiki Posts
Search

NZ South Island Itinerary Help Please!

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2013, 3:17 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Originally Posted by Wildvet
,,,My only disappointment is that because I'll be there in winter I won't have the chance to do some really cool things. Guess I'll have to come back!
All the things you'll be doing are particularly cool as it is winter
Old Jun 7, 2013, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by number_6
All the things you'll be doing are particularly cool as it is winter
Haha you are correct!

I do hope to have another opportunity to visit the country during their summer so I can participate in many of the water-related activities that appear so inviting. Especially Mt. Cook - it must be amazing to be able to boat right up to a glacier. One day...
Old Jun 9, 2013, 4:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
You will be back again. The s energy nature it all gets under your skin in a good way and you want more! We are busy planning the the next trip. Number 8 and there are still so many things we want to do on these two small islands! This time north island. We think we are still in the discovery phase
Old Aug 21, 2013, 2:33 am

Our first trip is in two weeks. We are so excited

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.