Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

How do I book a Jet Airways reward ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2009, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Platinum

Can I order a Jet reward online or does it take a phone call ?
I'm thinking of either Dehli or Mumbai into Kathmandu...also , how many miles is it for a regular round trip ? Thanks a lot.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 7:00 am

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
Jet Airways awards are only issued if you have connecting flights with NWA.
So flying from into Mumbai on NWA and conecting Jet into Kathmandu will qualify.
Flying KLM into Delhi and connecting onto Jet for Kathmandu will not be allowed.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 7:44 am

Programs: UA/1k
Originally Posted by gottaluvNW
Jet Airways awards are only issued if you have connecting flights with NWA.
So flying from into Mumbai on NWA and conecting Jet into Kathmandu will qualify.
Flying KLM into Delhi and connecting onto Jet for Kathmandu will not be allowed.
Really? I was booked on a London-bombay jet flight last year on an award ticket, and my previous flight was EWR-LHR on CO, with a week layover there.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 9:50 am

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
Originally Posted by vijayp
Really? I was booked on a London-bombay jet flight last year on an award ticket, and my previous flight was EWR-LHR on CO, with a week layover there.
I am just quoting what I was told by the Platinum desk when I recently tried to book Jet awards from DEL to DXB and continuing onto AMS (on KLM). I hung up and tried three different times. Each time the agent either explicitly mentioned that Jet awards needed to be linked with onward journeys on NWA or they went to their supervisors who told them this exact same thing...

Possible that the rules have changed since you flew LHR-BOM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.