Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Targeted - Get an Amex - Pretty Pretty Please? (15k MQM Offer)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted - Get an Amex - Pretty Pretty Please? (15k MQM Offer)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2009, 11:10 am

I get offers from DL and NW. The NW offers are much better the DL ones.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 4:49 pm

Programs: Delta DM, HH Diamond
I got the 20/40 Reserve offer, which would put me at Gold (the new Silver) for $450, which is less than a MR, I think. My travel is substantially curtailed this year so I would not make Gold otherwise.

Not sure I like this, though I will probably go for it.

Old Jul 21, 2009, 5:27 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by humanoid94
My offer was 25K RDM, 15K EQM, and 2 Worldclub day passes for the non reserve card. I will probaly be in the 75-80K range for EQM this year, so I will await the details on the mysterious 4th tier before deciding whether to take them up on this offer.
Try this with 10,000 EQM and 1/3 of the fee.
http://www201.americanexpress.com/sb...rnateChannels&lpid=307&ccsgeep=36243&openeep=29411&part=AX

Link here, not targeted. Fee $150 is better than $450.
You can also change the "lpid=" field number, running through the 200s and 300s and come up with most of the Delta AmEx offers (e.g. 237, 238, 239; note just bonus miles or $250 off flight, not MQM, but there is a 5K MQM out there, too.)
Old Jul 21, 2009, 7:36 pm

Programs: Northwest Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, National Executive Elite
I caved and got a business one that I will just use to buy coins for now and then we will see if they raise my credit limit after 60 days!
Old Jul 22, 2009, 7:24 am

I received the targeted 15K EQM offer also... what's interesting is that I WAS a Delta Skymiles Gold card holder for four years until Feb of this year. NEVER paid late or went over my limit, paid off my card and received a letter saying that my card was being canceled as they review the credit files of their consumers.

question is should I re-apply, seems like they are really trying to get the card in people's hands again.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 11:04 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, DL 0.8MM
what is with this 20 character limit on street address?? I have a 4 digit street number, on Lyndale Ave S, with a 3 digit apartment number... there have to be streets with longer names than "LYNDALE"?!?
Old Jul 22, 2009, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, Alitalia Confiscated iPod Club
Originally Posted by NightTripper
I am currently at 11,000 EQM with WorldPerks for this year (mostly a UA nighttripper - don't hold it against me). If I take this card offer, will the 15k Delta MQM and my 11k NW EQM be combined to give me 26k qualifying miles for this year and elite status for next?
I'd also like to know the answer to this question -- can we combine NW EQM and DL MQM?
Old Jul 22, 2009, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by rdg_dc
I'd also like to know the answer to this question -- can we combine NW EQM and DL MQM?
I'd like that too. Also wondering if you've linked your NW and DL accounts if you can transfer MQM form DL to NW as EQM.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 2:48 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Taj Silver
Well, that's annoying. I guess I should have held out for one of these instead of taking the Gold offer which didn't have EQMs.

What a pain.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 2:59 pm

Programs: Delta, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dldkjones
I'd like that too. Also wondering if you've linked your NW and DL accounts if you can transfer MQM form DL to NW as EQM.
I am also looking for answer to this question. I received the 15k MQM offer and have about 12k EQM in NW. If I could combine the two, that is NW EQM and DL MQM (from this offer), I could qualify as silver elite equivalent in Delta. If not, I am not able to decide what good these 15k MQM would be, if I cannot get to 25k MQM. Will I be able to roll-over? Is there a hope that by year end when the 2 programs are completely integrated the NW EQM and DL MQM will be integrated and bump me to silver elite or Medallion.

-milo
Old Aug 9, 2009, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by seldon
Well, that's annoying. I guess I should have held out for one of these instead of taking the Gold offer which didn't have EQMs.

What a pain.
If you only took the Gold offer, you can still take one of the new Plat offers and get the MQM.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 8:24 am

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Taj Silver
Originally Posted by raehl311
If you only took the Gold offer, you can still take one of the new Plat offers and get the MQM.
Except they haven't sent me the Plat offers, so I bet I can't use them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.