Wiki Posts
Search

PU503 or 1 mile upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2009, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, MM, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, etc
PU503 or 1 mile upgrade question

I have a Plat work colleague who is more than a little out of touch with upgrade options. She just came in to SIN and was complaining about flying coach. I asked her why she didn't try to upgrade with the 1 mile program or a PU certificate and got a blank stare in return.

We just went on to nwa.com under her account and she does not have an option to upgrade her return flight. All segments are M. Not sure why she isn't seeing that option. Is there any obvious reason she would not be able to at least try to upgrade using the website?

Also, as a general question, I know the conditions of the PU503 is that it needs to be prior to the originating filight but has anyone ever been able to use one for the back half after completing the first half of a flight?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.