Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum
Thumbs up TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

Received via email its a targeted offer. I could register but not my wife or sister. Now to find 10 cheap roundtrips from NYC.

http://www.nwa.com/offers/10krt

Fly to any of our 375 destinations worldwide; earn up to 100,000 Bonus Miles

A much deserved vacation, seeing clients, hotel stays and upgrades—there are many great ways to enjoy what you've earned through WorldPerks.

Register today and you'll enjoy 10,000 Bonus Miles for each roundtrip flight flown on Delta, Northwest, Air France or KLM between June 25 and December 31, 2009, up to 100,000 Bonus Miles.

* Register by September 30, 2009
* Travel through December 31, 2009

While hundreds of destinations on six continents are a lot to choose from, you wouldn't expect anything less from the world's largest airline and SkyTeam® Alliance member.

To Earn Bonus Miles:

1. Review the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Register for this promotion.
3. Print the confirmation page for your records.
4. After registering, make your qualifying reservations at nwa.com, contact your travel agent or call Northwest Airlines at 1-800-225-2525.

Terms and Conditions:

You must be a WorldPerks member residing in the United States to participate in this offer. If you are not a WorldPerks member, enroll online or call 1-800-225-2525 to become a member and receive your account number. There is no cost to join.

Qualifying travel must occur after registration and be completed by December 31, 2009. A qualifying flight includes any Delta, Northwest, Air France/KLM, Northwest Airlink (includes Mesaba, Pinnacle, and Compass) or Delta Connection (includes ASA, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Shuttle America and Skywest) flight. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection and Airlink carriers are excluded from this offer. Travel must be on a paid published fare.

10,000 Bonus Miles will be credited for each roundtrip ticket flown during the promotional period. A maximum of 100,000 Bonus Miles will be awarded to each member account during this promotion.

Bonus Miles for this promotion are in addition to your regular credited flight miles and Elite tier Bonus Miles. Approximate credited flight miles can be found at http://www.nwa.com/worldperks/track/calc.shtml. Bonus Miles do not count toward Elite qualification. Bonus Miles will be posted to member's account registered for this promotion four to six weeks after completion of qualifying travel.

You must register for this promotion no later than September 30, 2009. Northwest Airlines is not responsible for any malfunctions associated with the web registration process that result in late registration or incomplete information. Northwest Airlines prohibits any automated systems and/or users from accessing our system with the intention of enrolling multiple members into the WorldPerks program and/or registering members for promotional offerings. Prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, using robots, automated registration or enrollment generating tools, third-party services that enroll or register on others' behalf, or any other software. Northwest Airlines reserves the right to disqualify enrollments or promotion registrations made using such methods.

This offer may not be combined with any other offers.

Additional restrictions may apply. Northwest is the final authority on interpretation of these rules.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:13 pm

Programs: UA GS; Former Alaska MVPG75/DL Diamond/NW Platinum/BA Gold
10,000 bonus miles per round trip

Just got this email:

Earn up to 100,000 Bonus Miles when you fly round trip to any of our 375 destinations.

With the merger of Delta and Northwest, we've created the world's largest airline. In addition to going everywhere you need to, you have the freedom to go anywhere you could ever possibly want to.

Plus, you'll enjoy 10,000 Bonus Miles for each roundtrip flight flown on Delta, Northwest, Air France or KLM between June 25 and December 31, 2009 — up to 100,000 Bonus Miles. Register between June 25 and September 30, 2009, and complete your travel by December 31, 2009.

You'll continue to experience exceptional travel when you choose Northwest and Delta thanks to:
More than 900 destinations through SkyTeam®, our global alliance
More Wi-Fi equipped aircraft than any other airline
New airport kiosks that streamline your airport check-in experience, getting you to your gate faster and easier than ever.
WorldPerks; the best-in-class frequent flyer program that offers a minimum of 500 miles on every flight and a minimum of 500 miles toward Elite status on all Coach Class fares.
They're your miles, and they'll take you wherever you want to go. Register today!
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:16 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Targetted promo? 10k bonus miles for every RT between now and Dec 31, 2009

Just got this in an email. Seems like a heckuva deal! 10k per RT, capped at 100k. For those wondering, I'm a Plat with barely 5k flown on the year. This might be trying to induce some of us to give DL/NW another shot. And since I'm way off 100k on UA already this year, it might just work!

Fly to any of our 375 destinations worldwide; earn up to 100,000 Bonus Miles

A much deserved vacation, seeing clients, hotel stays and upgrades—there are many great ways to enjoy what you've earned through WorldPerks.

Register today and you'll enjoy 10,000 Bonus Miles for each roundtrip flight flown on Delta, Northwest, Air France or KLM between June 25 and December 31, 2009, up to 100,000 Bonus Miles.

* Register by September 30, 2009
* Travel through December 31, 2009

While hundreds of destinations on six continents are a lot to choose from, you wouldn't expect anything less from the world's largest airline and SkyTeam® Alliance member.

To Earn Bonus Miles:

1. Review the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Register for this promotion.
3. Print the confirmation page for your records.
4. After registering, make your qualifying reservations at nwa.com, contact your travel agent or call Northwest Airlines at 1-800-225-2525.

Terms and Conditions:

You must be a WorldPerks member residing in the United States to participate in this offer. If you are not a WorldPerks member, enroll online or call 1-800-225-2525 to become a member and receive your account number. There is no cost to join.

Qualifying travel must occur after registration and be completed by December 31, 2009. A qualifying flight includes any Delta, Northwest, Air France/KLM, Northwest Airlink (includes Mesaba, Pinnacle, and Compass) or Delta Connection (includes ASA, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Shuttle America and Skywest) flight. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection and Airlink carriers are excluded from this offer. Travel must be on a paid published fare.

10,000 Bonus Miles will be credited for each roundtrip ticket flown during the promotional period. A maximum of 100,000 Bonus Miles will be awarded to each member account during this promotion.

Bonus Miles for this promotion are in addition to your regular credited flight miles and Elite tier Bonus Miles. Approximate credited flight miles can be found at http://www.nwa.com/worldperks/track/calc.shtml. Bonus Miles do not count toward Elite qualification. Bonus Miles will be posted to member's account registered for this promotion four to six weeks after completion of qualifying travel.

You must register for this promotion no later than September 30, 2009. Northwest Airlines is not responsible for any malfunctions associated with the web registration process that result in late registration or incomplete information. Northwest Airlines prohibits any automated systems and/or users from accessing our system with the intention of enrolling multiple members into the WorldPerks program and/or registering members for promotional offerings. Prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, using robots, automated registration or enrollment generating tools, third-party services that enroll or register on others' behalf, or any other software. Northwest Airlines reserves the right to disqualify enrollments or promotion registrations made using such methods.

This offer may not be combined with any other offers.

Additional restrictions may apply. Northwest is the final authority on interpretation of these rules.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

3 threads in a matter of minutes!

I got it too - I'm a former multi-year NW Plat (now a Gold due to my mid-year defection from NW/DL to UA) and haven't had a paid segment on them yet (though I did have 2 YX segments credit to them due to irregular ops on UA & being rebooked on YX).

I'm guessing that's why I got targetted?
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K MM, Subway Club Member
Mine is only 5k per RT

With the merger of Delta and Northwest, we've created the world's largest airline. In addition to going everywhere you need to, you have the freedom to go anywhere you could ever possibly want to.

Plus, you'll enjoy 5,000 Bonus Miles for each roundtrip flight flown on Delta, Northwest, Air France or KLM between June 25 and December 31, 2009 — up to 50,000 Bonus Miles. Register between June 25 and September 30, 2009, and complete your travel by December 31, 2009.

Mores Destinations. More Choices.

You'll continue to experience exceptional travel when you choose Northwest and Delta thanks to:

* More than 900 destinations through SkyTeam®, our global alliance
* More Wi-Fi equipped aircraft than any other airline
* New airport kiosks that streamline your airport check-in experience, getting you to your gate faster and easier than ever.
* WorldPerks; the best-in-class frequent flyer program that offers a minimum of 500 miles on every flight and a minimum of 500 miles toward Elite status on all Coach Class fares.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Don't forget after registering:

Please print this page for your records.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
As a NW Gold, my offer was 5,000 miles per round-trip up to 50,000 miles total. My non-elite wife got the same offer.

It looks like there is no restriction on when the travel is booked, only on when it is flown, so I guess I'll pick up an extra 5,000 miles for an already-booked trip to Europe for the Fall.

I would have liked to have been targeted for the 10,000 mile per round-trip offer, however.

Last edited by SAT Lawyer; Jun 25, 2009 at 11:35 pm
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:29 pm

Programs: DL PM
Link please? Actually, I hope this was targeted to you exclusively, as this would so flood the market with miles that a "saver" redemption would go from near impossible to absolutely impossible.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:36 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
Lots of people are getting this. Check out the DL forum.

I tried to register and was rebuffed. Give it a shot, maybe you hit the lottery!

http://www.nwa.com/offers/10krt/
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:36 pm

Programs: NW S, Marriott G
Yeah targeted - I only have 5k as well
Old Jun 25, 2009, 11:42 pm

Have any hub captives gotten this offer? I'm sitting here watching my blackberry for the email I know isn't coming. The only thing worse than a massive mileage inflation event that wil devalue what I already have, is a massive mileage inflation event that will devalue what I already have that I cannot participate in!!!!
Old Jun 26, 2009, 12:05 am

Originally Posted by doglover
Lots of people are getting this. Check out the DL forum.

I tried to register and was rebuffed. Give it a shot, maybe you hit the lottery!

http://www.nwa.com/offers/10krt/
A big fat zero for me. I'm relatively new to this, but I do not remember NW doing a targeted promo like this in the past. This seems a lot more like DL than NW (so in DL speak I guess I should report that this hub captive got a "rock" on this promo).
Old Jun 26, 2009, 12:06 am

Programs: UA/DL plat to AA
5k for me

i got the 5k deal (200k eqm plat), the rest of the fam (no status) got the 100k deal...all are now registered
Old Jun 26, 2009, 12:51 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
No joy for this LAX based PE.

I'm curious what the criteria is: I did get some miles in the double/triple EQM promo -- I wouldn't feel so bad if this went to people who didn't get any double/triple EQM.

But it pisses me off a little if it is more general than that -- I resisted the urge to switch to CO and stayed loyal to NW/DL this year and this is my reward?
Old Jun 26, 2009, 12:52 am

Location: FLL. AA PLT 2.7MM, UA Gold MM, Delta Gold Medallion & Lifetime SC, Hilton GVIP, SGP, Hertz 5 Star
Originally Posted by Philosopher
Yeah targeted - I only have 5k as well
Targeted how? I got the offer, and I'm already at 140K EQMs for 2009.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.