Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

US Bank Flex Perks Visa Card Holders - Delayed WorldPerks mileage credits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Bank Flex Perks Visa Card Holders - Delayed WorldPerks mileage credits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2009, 7:25 am

Programs: DL FO - CO Gold
My Visa miles just posted. Back dated to July 25th.
Dave
Old Aug 20, 2009, 11:33 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Mine just posted yesterday. I was actually quite surprised as I'd given up hope that I would ever see these miles.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 12:28 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Over 9K miles posted for me with two separate accounts, backdated to June. I hate the backdating garbage - hard to really find out what happened unless you change the dates of the Account Summary.

That was a very profitable June. Charged just over $9K total on two different cards. Received:

9K WP miles
over 40K Flexperks points, worth $800 in flights

Assuming the WP miles are worth $.02 each, that is $180, so I received well over 10% return on my credit card purchases!

John
Old Aug 20, 2009, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Did your EQMs post as expected? I'm still waiting for my miles and EQMs to show.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by FlytheTail
Did your EQMs post as expected? I'm still waiting for my miles and EQMs to show.
+.5
Got the business card miles, but not the other card's miles or EQM.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 8:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta and United Silver, IHG Plat
Looks like I got my June RDM but no sign of the EQM. Had to dig around a bit - even though it posted now its got a June date on the record.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 8:13 am

Still no miles here

I just checked again, & the only miles I have received since June 19 is my actual flight I took. June 19 is the last time they posted my VISA miles.
I just received an email from them saying I qualified for the "free flight" & yet the site is down on FlexPerks & nothing is posted to my NWA account.
I am confused as to what they are doing. Are these going to be 2 different programs?
Old Aug 21, 2009, 8:40 am

Programs: DL DM, UA & AA Peeon, Hilton/Starwood Gold
The really frustrating thing is that I was on the phone with US Bank for something else and asked if they could tell me how many miles I earned in June...they had no clue...
Old Aug 22, 2009, 3:01 pm

Well, I guess it's good to see that USBank is consistant in their long, drawn-out process of crediting these miles & points! I've gotten miles posted for the business card but not the regular card, and bonus points for the regular but not the business card. They'll probably take the full Aug. 30 promised deadline to wrap this all up.

Just a question to anybody who's used the Flexpoints to book an award ticket: If you have 20k points, equal to $400 in airfare, can you get 2 tickets for $200 each or is this $400 towards one ticket only? I assume they have it set up so you can pay anything over $400 with a credit card, in case it doesn't cover the full ticket cost.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 10:19 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
My final WP Visa miles got credited today, backdated to my June statement date. They do appear to be posting them 2 months after one's June statement date.

No EQMs though. I am expecting 10K.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 11:53 pm

Just waiting for EQM now.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 5:12 am

Programs: DL-DM
Is there a way to look at past statements to check to see how many EQM's I should be getting? Waht criteria did US bank use to decide if a person gets any EQM's?
Old Aug 23, 2009, 8:12 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Just received my June's purchase miles today. Backdated to June 18, the date my statement closed. Took a full 2 months + a few days to process. It looks like the timing is at least consistent to other posters.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 4:32 pm

Programs: DL, AA, US, AC, Marriott Platinum, HHhonors Silver (Woo Hoo!)
Just received my miles post-dated back to June 16. If I had not had any recent activity in my NWA account, I would not have noticed the receipt of the miles since the activity was too old to make the summary page.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 6:49 pm

Programs: DL PLAT and 2MM;AA EXP;MR GOLD;PC Gold
Received only regular miles

As others noted, it was backdated to June 18 or 19 but NO EQMs yet and I expect 20K.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.