Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

The New NWA.com [Please Post Comments, Critiques & Bug Reports]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The New NWA.com [Please Post Comments, Critiques & Bug Reports]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2008, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by GTITAN
You missed the sticky huh? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850508

Shame, shame shame!
As soon as something gets "promoted" to a sticky, it is guaranteed that I will miss it! I hereby sympathize w/ the OP.
Old Aug 2, 2008, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by GTITAN
You missed the sticky huh? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850508

Shame, shame shame! Yeah its pretty cool!

Safe Travels!
LOL yeah I guess I was so use to seeing it...but the thing I did notice is I can no longer make seating changes on mobile.nwa.com via my bb any longer big downgrade
Old Aug 2, 2008, 8:03 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton
Originally Posted by HeadInTheClouds
As soon as something gets "promoted" to a sticky, it is guaranteed that I will miss it! I hereby sympathize w/ the OP.
I am the same way. For some reason, I just automatically look past the stickies.
Old Aug 2, 2008, 11:32 am

Programs: DL GE
Me too!
Old Aug 3, 2008, 11:48 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
I think the new site is definitely a step forward. ^ I like it! The new "my nwa info" page is cool - I like the fact that it combines mileage activity, promotions, rezervations... very cool!

There is one thing that I was hoping would get addressed:
- When you go to one of the pages that fall under "Manage My account" (e.g. Account Summary, My Promotion Status, Points Summary, ...) and then from there you navigate to my reservations, you are taken to YOUR reservations without having to log in. However, if you want to make a new reservation, especially an award reservation, you have to log in. I wish these credentials carried over to the reservation pages as well and I would not be required to log in again. Nothing major, but it would be nice...
Old Aug 4, 2008, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Seat Maps- Seat Selection

Anyone having problems with seat maps/seat selection. I am travelling AMS-MSP-STL Nov 4 (87days) and within the 90 day mark and keeps coming up with the seatmaps will be available within 90 days crap.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 2:45 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by thezipper
... word on the street is that they took some of the feedback from FT and made some changes that are now appearing...

My NWA Info has been updated as the "top" tab and looks to contain all the info we previously had on the old "front page"

Good Job on getting some of our wishes fulfilled so fast...
I just found a feature that I *almost* like -- they let you indicate how many pieces of luggage you'll be checking when you check in on line.

For most of us for most trips the number is going to be zero !

Bob H
Old Aug 5, 2008, 5:19 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Problem with My NWA Info

I am having a problem with My NWA Info this AM. It is blank. I have cleared my caches, cookies etc and go back to nwa.com and it asked me to log in. I did and things show up, but when I go back to the home page it is blank again.
Old Aug 5, 2008, 5:47 am

Programs: yes
Originally Posted by hnewman
I am having a problem with My NWA Info this AM. It is blank. I have cleared my caches, cookies etc and go back to nwa.com and it asked me to log in. I did and things show up, but when I go back to the home page it is blank again.
Same here- running IE7, the status bar at the bottom shows the yellow exclamation point and says "error on page". The good news is that the info loads when you use the flyout menu from the "Worldperks" tab (second from right) to select "manage my account" and the "account summary" submenu. So just ignore the fancy new box and get your info the old-fashioned way...

I did NOT clear cookies, cache, etc. and from the "account summary page" use the logout button to automatically get to a login page if you want to view a diiferent WP account.

On the bright side, the new NWA has been a lot less hassle (for me) than the roll-out of the new AS website, or the "new" SPG.com, which is "old" now, but still frustrates me from time to time!

Edited to add: For the NWA tech folks, this computer is running Vista Home Premium, and IE 7.0.6001.18000

Last edited by bobsgt; Aug 5, 2008 at 5:54 am
Old Aug 5, 2008, 8:15 am

Programs: yes
FWIW, it is working "normally" now.
Old Aug 5, 2008, 8:49 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Hmmm..

I tried checking this on My NWA and it seems fine... maybe this was a bug that got swatted already...

Originally Posted by hnewman
Old Aug 6, 2008, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by Stripe
Problem on the mobile site: when you call up a reservation the seat numbers used to be links that took you to the seat selection page. Now they aren't links and I can't change seats using my PDA.
The seat maps are now enabled on mobile when logging into Manage My Reservations, they are also available within check-in.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 9:35 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by yawkey212
The seat maps are now enabled on mobile when logging into Manage My Reservations, they are also available within check-in.
They are indeed! One (very minor) gripe, though. When you click on a seat number, you next get a screen with a Continue button that says "Please, press the button to proceed to the seat map page". Seems like a pointless step.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 2:26 pm

Programs: DL 1MM, UA 1K, PC Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Marrott Silver
My Electronic Credit Vouchers link missing

It looks like the website forgot to include a link to "My Electronic Credit Vouchers." I was trying to look up my remaining SWUs and could not find a link under "Manage My Reservations" or "My NWA Info" which were my first two bets so I kept looking and could not find it under any tab. I went back to my old e-mail and found that the link listed brought up the "My Electronic Credit Vouchers" page with the new look (https://www.nwa.com/cgi-bin/view_ecv.pro) so the page is still there. I then did a nwa.com search which brought up http://www.nwa.com/travel/viewecv/ and that brought up a page showing Reservations > Manage My Reservations > My Electronic Credit Vouchers as the path even though the webpage was the same as the link. When I clicked on the link labeled "View your Electronic Credit Vouchers (ECV's)" it brought up a list of my ECVs on file.

So the page is still there but I could not find a way to link to it from any of the tabs. I think it should go back under Manage My Reservations like it used to be but it would also make sense add a section for ECVs under My NWA Info.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 6:15 am

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
Seatmap view bug?

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

(Saturday early morning 8.9.08) I was planning to book a flight(s) MSP-XXX checking the 'seatmap' to see how full the flight(s) were. However, the seatmap view page would not show up.

(Safari Ver. 3.1.2)

BondAir007

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.