Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

12K extra NW miles - what to do with them?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2003, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Hi - searched for answers and couldnt find anything up to date...

I have 12K NWA miles that I'll never use. Most of my miles are on CO now, and I'd like to somehow transfer them. Whats the best way to do that? Does Honors allow that?

Thanks.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 6:31 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">searched for answers and couldnt find anything up to date...</font>
Is this up to date enough?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/006016.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/004915.html
Old Jul 7, 2003, 12:42 pm

Location: Madison, WI, USA; NW Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
I think this is a great excuse to travel to take a long vacation (and for you it IS a long distance) to Hawaii. The miles have great value for inter-island flights.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 6:45 pm

Straight from our employee newsletter this afternoon:

KidCares Needs Mile Donations

KidCares, a Northwest program that uses donated frequent flier miles to provide air travel for children who need urgent medical treatment far from home, has depleted its supply of miles donated by WorldPerks members and needs donations. Until then, Northwest cannot fulfill the travel requests of ill children and their families.

Northwest matches miles donated to KidCares and has provided free travel to 472 children, in addition to the adults who accompanied them. Northwest is encouraging its customers to make donations to the programs.

For more information on KidCares and the AirCares program, visit
www.nwa.com/corpinfo/aircares

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.