Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Response to Shop4.com Comments from wp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Response to Shop4.com Comments from wp

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2001, 4:23 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by wp:
The WorldPerks Partner Manager who oversees the Shop4.com partnership has been working diligently with them to resolve posting issues. Shop4 management is aware that there are outstanding items that need to be posted but from your comments, it appears this has not been communicated to the reps.

WorldPerks has posted all mileage requests on tapes received by Shop4 so there are no outstanding tapes at Northwest. Therefore, no member is waiting on Northwest to post the miles for Shop4. The 6-8 weeks for miles to post builds in time for the partner to gather all transaction data and send the mileage request to Northwest, and for Northwest to post them. I can assure you that we do not take 6-8 weeks to post the miles once we receive them. We typically take less than one week.

It is my understanding that a tape will be coming over from Shop4 to Northwest shortly that will have all of the outstanding mileage requests on it. I don't have a date as to when this is happening but I am told "soon".

Again, I need to reiterate that I am really sorry for the inconvenience. WorldPerks is reliant on our partners to send us the mileage posting requests in a timely manner to ensure miles are posted within 6-8 weeks. Northwest will continue to work with all partners, including Shop4, to ensure this is the case.

As soon as I have another update, I will let you know.
</font>
Did anyone ever receive miles from Shop4.com?

I contacted shop4 again for the miles about my enrollment back in January. Well, Shop4 claimed that I have received the miles while I actually got NOTHING from them.
Then I was told my miles for my 02/04 purchase will be posted on 08/01. (Hey.. I was told 6 weeks ago that the miles would be posted on 07/02)

Shop4 is such a bunch of losers !!
Old Jul 4, 2001, 4:51 am

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
Nope.

I was told my and my wife's points were sent on 6/1. Neither of us have received our points as of 7/3.
Old Jul 4, 2001, 6:00 am

It is too bad that NW does not take them off the list of partners. What will it take? They obviously have failed their end of any contract that may be in place with NW.

To let WorldPerks customers experience this kind of frustration over and over is crazy.

I did not use shop4 as a partner, but I guarantee you that I would have written BBBonline.org by now. Some of you may think they don't accomplish much, but I have had things resolved very fast that way.
Old Jul 7, 2001, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
My and my wife's account finally received their shop4.com points! At least I'm sure they are even though the posting shows the Signature Corporation. Funny...it's shop4.com yet they are Shop At Home but the miles are from Signature Corp. Whatever...

The only problem now is my wife only received points for her purchase, not her signup bonus points.
Old Jul 7, 2001, 12:28 pm
gsw

Programs: DL
[QUOTE]Originally posted by phoenixitc:
[B]My and my wife's account finally received their shop4.com points! At least I'm sure they are even though the posting shows the Signature Corporation...

Same here...shop4 points attributed to Signature Corporation. But it seems to be a NW World Perks problem. I have other WP points attributed to some source other than the merchants themselves.

Old Jul 7, 2001, 5:13 pm

I have waited for over 160 days and I got NOTHING.

Shop4 has broken their promises 4 times on me. I think that the endless delay is the way that they retain their member in their pathetic program.

Old Jul 10, 2001, 9:30 am

Finally my son got his 1000 miles from shop4.com. It came under banner "Signature Corporation".

Still waiting for my 3000 miles, My wife's 2000 mile and my daughter's 1000 mile .

Thanks.
Old Jul 10, 2001, 2:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
OK,

I'm ready to start making calls to NorthWest for the missing 10K bonus. Who should I call?

I got the "signature corp" miles but they posted and NO bonus.

(I had 6 accounts signed up and 3 got the 10k and 3 did not, so I know I signed them all up the same night. They should all be qualified for the 10k bonus)

What number to complain?
Old Jul 12, 2001, 4:07 pm

Programs: OnePass = Lifetime Silver
No credit in my NW account as of yet so I just spoke to a very pleasant Shop4 CS to confirm that they had awarded me points which she said they had. I then asked her to read out my NWA FF# and it was incorrect! So gave her the correct # to which she said "Oh its correct on other pages...just wrong on this one". What the heck is going on. How come they have multiple entries? She went away and came back saying that she had spoken to her supervisor and the FF# on the "initial page" is what is used (which WAS correct) but nonetheless they will request an investigation and get back to me
Old Jul 14, 2001, 5:24 pm

Shop4.com miles finally posted today with February dates. My wife and I both received the 1000 miles sign-up bonus, 1000 miles for first use and the mile equivalents of our orders. Now we just have to wait for NW to post the 10k miles. On to the AA 20k offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.