Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does Shop4.com really give miles?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2001, 9:07 am

my family has gone 0 for 5.

got all the orders in February (after one was cancelled), but no miles. CANNOT even get an e-mail from this place to confirm, even after repeated attempts.

they are clearly unable to handle their end of the contract, and should be investigated by some consumer group (as well as Northwest).
Old Apr 25, 2001, 9:49 am
In Memoriam

I have so little confidence in these guys that I feel that I must do a sixth "insurance transaction" toward the promo in case miles are never awarded here. NWA may regret being affiliated with this company.
Old Apr 25, 2001, 10:09 am

I too have not seen the 1,000 miles promissed by 3 diff. family members.

I did get my goods at least.

I have seen emails go back and forth, but they can not seem to even find any evidence that I purchased anything from their site.

I wish I would have saved my confirmation email.

One thing that was weird, is the merchandise that was sent had no packing order etc. or any way to identify who it came from (besides the address on the outside of the box).
Old Apr 25, 2001, 10:18 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Anyone EVER see any miles from these folks?
Old Apr 25, 2001, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
I called shop4.com to ask about my points. The CSR stated that it can take from 30 to 90 days after the order is shipped for the points to post.
Old Apr 25, 2001, 1:51 pm

i thought it was just me on the packages my family has received (not to be confused with the NWA point's we *haven't* received).

i've never recieved anything before with no receipt/confirmation, no box identification whatsoever, and cryptic warehouse shipper addresses from all over the country.

i may have to stop watching 'The Sopranos', becuase the way this outfit runs their business (including the plethora of orders that are 'cancelled' when the product curiously runs out), it makes me imagine they're run out of a nondescript warehouse on a Jersey dock!!

heck, maybe we shouldn't complain to loudly about not getting miles, if we know what's good for us!
Old Apr 25, 2001, 7:10 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
Well I ordered a video from Shop4 and it arrived in good order within 2 weeks. Now I'll see if I get miles.
Old May 3, 2001, 2:21 am

Programs: USAir-Chairman's Preferred; HHonors-Diamond
67 days waiting and no miles ....

Anyone else????
Old May 3, 2001, 5:21 am

I joined on 2/8/2001 and still no miles for joining or making a purchase ( although purchase went through finally on 3/21/2001 after 3 cancellations of my order without telling me ).

I think Northwest should remove shop4.com from their parters.
Old May 3, 2001, 5:38 am

My laundry center arrived on May 1, ordered on April 4. Still no points.
Old May 4, 2001, 9:47 am

Shop4.com is absolutely, amazingly incompetent!

I ordered a trike back in mid-February for my son. Got a letter two weeks later that it was backordered until May 1. I called shop4.com CSR and cancelled the order. They said ok. Guess what arrived today, the trike!

Talk about the most incompetent bunch of ^$%$&#.

And still no points for items received back in mid-February. These guys are as bad as Sprint. I'm still waiting for December bonus sign-up points.
Old May 6, 2001, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

No miles No miles

Why does Northwest still list Shop4.com as its partner after shop4 has been treating worldperks member badly for such a long time ???
Old May 25, 2001, 12:52 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Please also see:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/001629.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.