Community
Wiki Posts
Search

World Club age limit?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2007, 5:51 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Depending on your age, you might want to look into joining the Qantas Club. It is the only club, to my knowledge, that will allow you to join before age 18...plus you can have a lifetime membership for about USD3,500. As an added bonus once you turn 21, you will be able to access AA lounges with two free drink tickets when flying AA.
Old May 24, 2007, 6:23 am

I have a couple questions regarding the WorldClubs program.

1. If one person in a party of three has a business class ticket, will that person be allowed to bring in 2 guests (Business class ticket age - 16, Other 2 are - 47 and 12).

2. When the 16 year old travels back (KUL-NRT-DTW)
Would he be allowed in the WC in Narita? (He has an 8 hour layover, nothing much to do in the airport)
Old May 24, 2007, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by foodha
1. If one person in a party of three has a business class ticket, will that person be allowed to bring in 2 guests (Business class ticket age - 16, Other 2 are - 47 and 12).
No. WBC passengers are allowed one guest.

Originally Posted by foodha
2. When the 16 year old travels back (KUL-NRT-DTW)
Would he be allowed in the WC in Narita? (He has an 8 hour layover, nothing much to do in the airport)
Depends. Is the 16 year-old in business class? If so, he is allowed in, but might get carded at the WC and denied entrance due to his age, regardless of the fact that he's ticketed in WBC.
Old May 24, 2007, 8:59 am
mdb

Originally Posted by SirJman
I am 19 and fly out of DTW about 10 times a year alone. When I was younger than 18 I could always get my dad (who has a WC membership) to get a pass to let him through security, and then he would get me in the lounge even though he was not the ticketed passenger, they would always let us in the club. Now that I'm older than 18 I can't get my dad to come with me through security, but I've still had luck. I go in and ask the agent at the front if there is anyway I can use the internet connection (I claim I am not going to eat anything) I've been turned away in DTW a couple times, but never yet in SFO, MEM, NRT, HKG and CUN
Tell your dad to make a "meeting" reservation in the world club and they will let him through....
Old May 24, 2007, 9:02 am
mdb

When my 16 year old was denied access @DTW they gave him food vouchers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.