Wiki Posts
Search

ORD Terminal 5 Louge?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2005, 9:24 am
BCH
Original Poster

ORD Terminal 5 Louge?

I'm flying KLM from ORD to AMS, which departs out of the international Terminal 5. Are there any lounges I can access with the World Club card?

I the Gold Elite desk agent said that she couldn't find an affirmative answer in the rulebook. Hmmm.

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 18, 2005, 9:53 am

Programs: DL Diamond
Unfortunately there isn't a WorldClub or partner that I have been able to locate in T5. If you are in WBC you will be given an invite to the Air France lounge. I don't know the access rules but I recall Korean having a lounge however since their flight departs around noon I wouldn't expect it to be open for the KLM flight.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by ORDguy
Unfortunately there isn't a WorldClub or partner that I have been able to locate in T5. If you are in WBC you will be given an invite to the Air France lounge. I don't know the access rules but I recall Korean having a lounge however since their flight departs around noon I wouldn't expect it to be open for the KLM flight.

I flew out of ORD via AMS to MIL and went to the Air France Club before the flight. I did fly WBC on KLM so I am not sure if my WC card would have helped. All I can say is call the WC/PC location in ORD and ask them if the Air France Club has reciprocity with WC if you are flying out of T5. They may be able to call over there and get you in so you don't have to go to the domestic Club.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by NWAsilvELITE
I flew out of ORD via AMS to MIL and went to the Air France Club before the flight. I did fly WBC on KLM so I am not sure if my WC card would have helped. All I can say is call the WC/PC location in ORD and ask them if the Air France Club has reciprocity with WC if you are flying out of T5. They may be able to call over there and get you in so you don't have to go to the domestic Club.
I flew WBC ORD-AMS last month, and was given a pass to the AF lounge, which was about 2/3 full. The snacks are either very few or nonexistent, reading materials are lacking. Not even Wi-Fi! Not worth your trouble to find it, really, unless your flight is delayed and you need somewhere quiet to go.
Reading the above, I'm making it sound horrible! Anyway, it's not a terrible place, just nothing special.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.