I love NW!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2005, 5:40 pm

Programs: NWA gold, frequent stayer at friends' and relatives' houses
Originally Posted by BOS-NWA
We'll travel PVD-DTW-SFO this Sunday, 4/17 DTW-SFO NW 347 now shows

P0 F0 Y0 B0 M0 H0 Q0 V0 L0 T0 K0

There is no upgrade.

Truly F and Y both oversold? It would require overnight stay at DTW if there is a bump.
I fly ORD-MSP-PDX this Sunday 4/17. MSP-PDX is oversold. I got upgraded on the way out and am now very pleased I used miles to upgrade on the way back even as Plat. I guess the loads must be pretty high this Sunday, as it looks pretty full all day (but not as bad as 3/17-3/18 as was discussed on a thread a month ago.)
Old Apr 18, 2005, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Ended up with all segments clearing. Plus a nice $300 bump voucher.

NOTE TO ANYONE PLANNING TO SWITCH TO NW: I was the only one of 30 who cleared on my second segment, according to g/a. Stay where you are!

We love you NW. Don't ever change. <cue music...>
Old Apr 18, 2005, 9:13 pm

Programs: NW Gold, HHonors Gold
This thread is making me homesick! My employer shipped me to OAK on UA today. Disaster. First had 2.5 hour flight on a CRJ with rough turbulence. Then a three hour delay in DEN (something about a crew not showing up in SAC) and we didn't even know what was happening because all the displays were broken. Then for the next 2 hours I sat in a middle seat in front of a yipping dog between a rather large woman and a woman who spent the entire flight complaining about the dog behind us. And of course I had to wait 30 minutes for my bags to come from the full 737. I miss upgrades and elite status and first class and friendly agents and priority baggage handling! On UA I'm nothing but a pee-on...so depressing. Hopefully they'll let me back on NW soon!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.