Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Miles Posted w/ Error, will it change

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2004, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: NW Gold, HH Diamond

Last week I was scheduled to take an 8:30AM flight from LAX-DTW. However, I called NW and found out that the redeye to Detroit was available for standby and that I had a good chance of getting upgraded to F, which was not the case on the 8:30 flight. I did get upgraded on the redeye. For a few days, the flight segment LAX-DTW was showing up on my WP account on-line with no mileage credits and the reason code was Q, "Reviewing flight status information" or something like that. However, the Class Flown/Paid was showing as F. They have now credited my account and the Class Flown/ Paid shows F/Y. Because of the Y class Paid, I received the Bonus EQM. The thing is, my original ticket was not booked in Y. Did I just luck out and get some Bonus EQM's or will the flight likely get reviewed again and will they revoke the miles??? I'm definitely not complaining because it is an extra 990 EQM's that get me closer to Gold Status.

Thanks,
packemup
Old Sep 1, 2004, 7:00 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Probably a done deal. I would not bring this up next time you call NW!

Keep it a secret between you and FT......
Old Sep 1, 2004, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Of course now that it's posted on here, someone from NW may check the flights out for correct mileage posting.

On another note I've had this happen in the past and they've come through a week or two later and corrected it. Also have had them just left as posted. Just depends how busy they are and how much work they want to do on it.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 7:12 am

I just had some miles reversed 2 months after the fact.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350494

Mine was a more cut and dry situation, however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.