Search

Parking near Parliament Hotel Curio Reykjavik

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2024, 7:17 am
Formerly richh1833
Original Poster

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
Parking near Parliament Hotel Curio Reykjavik

Looking to head to Reykjavik for two days in March and I was wondering how difficult parking is around Parliament Hotel Curio? I've read that it's a bit frustrating to park downtown and I might be better off staying further out at Nordica.

As I have a car I would be out most of the day before returning in the evening/afternoon.

Any advice/recommendations?
Old Jan 23, 2024, 9:42 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
There are quite a few parking garages in Reykjavik. I would contact them to see where they recommend.

that hotel is much better located for touring than the Nordica is. You want to be in the 101 Postal code for touring the city, the Nordica is in 108. We stayed there once, liked the hotel, but it was a schlep to attractions.
TheSYDTraveller likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2024, 4:19 am
Formerly richh1833
Original Poster

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
Thank you! I'll see what they say. I'm a little concerned as there seems to be limited parking and only options are street which means I might be spending heaps of time looking for parking in evening/afternoon!
Old Feb 5, 2024, 10:40 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by TheSYDTraveller
Thank you! I'll see what they say. I'm a little concerned as there seems to be limited parking and only options are street which means I might be spending heaps of time looking for parking in evening/afternoon!
Call or message the hotel and ask what they advice their visitors do

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.