Blue Lagoon - Which Ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Blue Lagoon - Which Ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:28 pm

Programs: UA, NW
I was there for four days a few years ago, and every Icelander I met spoke English. Our guide on the South Coast tour gave his entire spiel in both English and German. However, the bus driver was from Latvia and did not speak English.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive- Blue, Lifemiles, AA Advantage, VIA Rail Preference, Iberia Plus
Well thanks to all, and I picked up my ticket for the Blue Lagoon finally.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but when you buy your bus ticket online, you have the option to return to Reykjavik or continue onto the airport, or if your plan is to go to the Blue Lagoon right after arriving, you can continue onto Reykjavik or return to the airport if you're doing it as a layover.

Total cost for me was €50 (Comfort pass into BL) and then €23 ticket to the airport w/ the stop at the BL. I presume it's the same regardless of where you start/finish your journey.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 5:19 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by iceblueshoes
Well thanks to all, and I picked up my ticket for the Blue Lagoon finally.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but when you buy your bus ticket online, you have the option to return to Reykjavik or continue onto the airport, or if your plan is to go to the Blue Lagoon right after arriving, you can continue onto Reykjavik or return to the airport if you're doing it as a layover.

Total cost for me was €50 (Comfort pass into BL) and then €23 ticket to the airport w/ the stop at the BL. I presume it's the same regardless of where you start/finish your journey.
73 Euro is the reg rate no matter where you get it, if you buy the combo from RE.is you end up paying 100isk more then if purchased separately < $1US

Enjoy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.