Wiki Posts
Search

Free wifi in CPH?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2015, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Platinum
Free wifi in CPH?

We have several family members meeting up at CPH and we want to coordinate taxis together to save money. Some will not have cell service through US-based carriers, so internet messaging is the current plan.

Is there free wifi in CPH airport?

Thanks!
Old Apr 27, 2015, 10:56 pm

Programs: BA GfL
Yes, there is free WiFi in CPH. If you're looking to coordinate a place to meet at CPH, my suggestion is Starbucks on your right as you exit customs; there's plenty of sitting areas there. CPH is a small airport and easy to navigate. Another option is to meet in the lobby of Hilton across the street from the airport terminal.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:09 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
As far as I know, you have to sign up for 'Copenhagen Advantage' in order to get free wifi in the airport.
The sign up is free.
https://advantage.cph.dk/en/Pages/default.aspx
Old Apr 28, 2015, 1:00 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
Yes, you do have to sign up to CPH advantage - you can do that through the walled garden when you connect, or in advance. It's not at all bad for a free service.

Agree on Starbucks after customs. If it's holiday season, the arrivals hall can be a bit of a melee, as the funnel towards the station etc tends to be the emotional reunion spot of choice...
Old Jul 19, 2015, 6:14 pm

Why a taxi? They have great public transportation...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.