Manhattan restuarant suggestion?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Manhattan restuarant suggestion?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2004, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Question Manhattan restuarant suggestion?

A friend is taking the bus from New Jersey to the Port Authority Terminal. After lunch, she will be bussing back to New Jersey and I have a meeting at the Hilton, Ave of the Americas at 53rd.

Neither of us know New York well. Have you a suggestion for lunch at a place where we can visit in a leisurely way, quiet, light wholesome food, salads, ...

It willl be a Monday, if that makes a difference, and we will probably be able to arrive a bit before noon.

Sylvia
Old Apr 26, 2004, 12:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes I have the perfect place for you. Go to Saks (located on 5th b/w 49th & 50th) and have lunch. They have a lovely restaurant on the 9th floor with quite a nice view of the cathedral. They have terrific salads. ^
Old Apr 27, 2004, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
I'm going to move this to the NY restaurant section.

We need to recruit Sweet Willie to do an extended NYC gig so we can have some more NYC restaurant reviews, no?
Old Apr 29, 2004, 11:04 am

We had a very enjoyable meal at Aquavit at 13W 54th St last week (between 5th Ave and Avenue of the Americas).
Old May 2, 2004, 1:56 am

Originally Posted by techgirl
I'm going to move this to the NY restaurant section.

We need to recruit Sweet Willie to do an extended NYC gig so we can have some more NYC restaurant reviews, no?
Do a search on chowhound.com - It is where reviewers go for tips
Old May 2, 2004, 2:50 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Originally Posted by Aviatrix
We had a very enjoyable meal at Aquavit at 13W 54th St last week (between 5th Ave and Avenue of the Americas).

Had dinner there about a month ago, it was quote nice, the service impeccable, the wine list great, and prices were of course in line with all that. Very nice place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.