Logan Terminal E in the morning

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Logan Terminal E in the morning

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2016, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by spainflyer
Yes, that is right. At Terminal E you'll have to clear Immigration, then collect your luggage, then get over to Terminal C. Its all fairly straightforward. You can walk to Terminal C (see maps at the airport, you basically walk across the car park) or take the shuttle bus. Then check your luggage with Jet Blue and on your way.

Safe travels!!

Thanks , I just don' t recall ever having to take luggage to another terminal and having to re check in. My luggage has always been checked to the final destination .
Old Mar 4, 2016, 7:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by spainflyer
... You can walk to Terminal C (see maps at the airport, you basically walk across the car park) or take the shuttle bus...
I recommend walking, if your physical condition and the amount of stuff you have permit. The bus - after you wait for it to arrive - goes counter-clockwise around the airport, covering most of it and making nearly all its other stops before it finally takes you to C. Walking is more direct.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by Efrem
I recommend walking, if your physical condition and the amount of stuff you have permit. The bus - after you wait for it to arrive - goes counter-clockwise around the airport, covering most of it and making nearly all its other stops before it finally takes you to C. Walking is more direct.
Walking would not be a problem but will be with luggage
Old Mar 4, 2016, 8:41 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by TheMiz
Thanks , I just don' t recall ever having to take luggage to another terminal and having to re check in. My luggage has always been checked to the final destination .
If you were travelling onwards via American Airlines, you would have no issues and BA would "interline" your bags to AA without having to lug them to the new terminal for re-check in. It is because BA and JetBlue don't have a relationship (you should double check when you arrive at the airport and ask again) that you have this situation.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
If you were travelling onwards via American Airlines, you would have no issues and BA would "interline" your bags to AA without having to lug them to the new terminal for re-check in. It is because BA and JetBlue don't have a relationship (you should double check when you arrive at the airport and ask again) that you have this situation.

BA and JetBlue have an interline agreement , I know they are not One World partners .
Old Mar 5, 2016, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by TheMiz
Walking would not be a problem but will be with luggage
Will it have wheels? You'll have escalators and/or elevators for when you need to change levels. As best I recall you can also walk at ground level if the weather is nice, though construction projects keep coming and going and may affect that.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 4:17 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Because I always end my trip in Boston, I guess I never noticed whether there was a post-customs luggage transfer station. I guess not - hence the issue.
Old Mar 7, 2016, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Place is deserted around when BA 238 departs. I've taken that flight and the Copa flight several times, if you aren't checking a bag 60 minutes before departure will be more than plenty.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 1:08 pm

Woah, we have a daytime flight to LHR? Not sure how I missed that.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by PWMTrav
There used to be two: BA and AA.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by PWMTrav
I hate redeyes. So my secret to a good TATL journey is to catch that daytime flight, sleep at the Yotel at LHR, and then go onwards in the morning. Yotel is little more than a place to sleep with good wifi but it is very convenient.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by MojaveFlyer
I hate redeyes. So my secret to a good TATL journey is to catch that daytime flight, sleep at the Yotel at LHR, and then go onwards in the morning. Yotel is little more than a place to sleep with good wifi but it is very convenient.
Making a note of that - I also don't like the redeye, and its even worse when traveling with a child.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.