Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at LIH

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2023, 12:42 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Hyatt GLOB, AC 50K
Picked up last week, EE with a midsize reservation. The Alamo location still services all rentals. Upon disembarking from the bus, nobody really directed us, so we went inside and waited in line only to be told to go out and speak to an agent outside that wasn't visible from the bus. That agent told us to pick from the center aisle, which was pretty much all sedans ranging from Nissan Maximas to Nissan Versas. There was a Hyundai Accent and an Impala as well. I chose the newest car based on the plate number, which was a 2023 Nissan Altima SV with ~6500 miles and already a fair amount of dents and scratches. The guy at the exit gate seemed annoyed that I was a National renter and didn't have paperwork for him.

Upon return, we got scanned in quickly and took the bus back with no issues. Overall, perfectly fine experience minus the initial pickup confusion and (understandably) mediocre car selection.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 5:06 pm

Anymore recent data points? I have a standard suv reservation in a few weeks, but my flight doesn’t get in until 6:30pm.

is everything still operating out of Alamo?
Old Dec 13, 2023, 10:14 am

Updating from my pickup this past week. Arrived in the evening around 6pm. Short 3 minute shuttle bus ride - National is still operating out of Alamo. We were the only customers there.

I booked a standard SUV. They gave us options to choose. There were 2 Chevy Equinox and a fully loaded Mazda cx90 with about 2k miles. Easy choice there.
moulder3 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.