Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at BDL (Hartford, CT)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2020, 6:40 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
We already have a BDL thread - will merge this post.

dwbf11
National Mod
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 2:38 am

5/12

EA: Nissan Sentra, Nissan Rogue Sport, Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (What I took...4400 miles), another Rogue Sport was added as I was leaving
Executive: Nissan Altima, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chevrolet Equinox, 2 Infiniti Q50s (I think), Ford Explorer, Chevrolet Blazer, Chrysler Pacifica

The rest of the lot was pretty empty other than 2 old body style Tahoes and a Grand Caravan. Lots of cars in the return line waiting to be cleaned.

Odd situation in that the car I rented was cleaned yet it only had a half a tank of gas, the staff was very apologetic and filled the tank when it was brought to their attention that it was empty
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 16, 2021, 1:23 pm

5/16
EA: Rogue Sports, Kona, Escape, Kicks, Corollas, Sentras, Ioniq, Passat
Executive: 2 4Runners, Grand Cherokee, Edge, 2 Tiguans
Ordpc likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 9:46 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Dismal selection at 11:45 last night in the Exec Aisle

2 Mini Coopers
1 Kia Souls
1 Kia Sedona
1 Malibu
2 Ford Escape
1 Hyundai midsize

I walked over to Hertz where I had a backup reservation and was able to at least get a minivan (I had 5 adults) on my F reservation.
Ordpc and Auto Enthusiast like this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 9:51 am

Arrived here 8/5 at 9pm. Brand new onsite rental car facility, much nicer not having to take the shuttle. Executive selection was full of chevy malibus and similar. Maybe a charger or two in the mix. Wanted something bigger so got a Rav4 with 100 miles on the odometer, which I may have grabbed out of the emerald aisle (the demarcation wasn't so clear to me). Was great to see it fully stocked but nothing notable at all. Looked empty on return 8/8 around 4pm.
Auto Enthusiast, Ordpc and m907 like this.
Old Aug 14, 2022, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by ORDtoMEM
Arrived here 8/5 at 9pm. Brand new onsite rental car facility, much nicer not having to take the shuttle. Executive selection was full of chevy malibus and similar. Maybe a charger or two in the mix. Wanted something bigger so got a Rav4 with 100 miles on the odometer, which I may have grabbed out of the emerald aisle (the demarcation wasn't so clear to me). Was great to see it fully stocked but nothing notable at all. Looked empty on return 8/8 around 4pm.
My experience last weekend was pretty much exactly the same.
Ordpc likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.