Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Two questions about MCO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2008, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Two questions about MCO

1) What vehicles have been seen in the Standard SUV (Emerald Reserve) aisle?

2) Is Side A or Side B better, or are they both pretty much the same?

I am arriving Friday night (8:30-9pm) and flying Southwest, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
Robin
Old Oct 6, 2008, 6:33 pm

this thread might answer some of your questions:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=868048
Old Oct 6, 2008, 7:18 pm

Programs: National Elite. that is all...
I saw an FJ cruiser once. I don't really notice that many SUVs in the emerald aisles. I'd recommend you go to whichever terminal is closer as its YMMV and then ask them if they have any SUVS in the other terminal if the terminal you went to doesn't have any... Good luck

Very friendly staff overall.

Oh...and terminal B for some reason seems to have 'better' cars from what I've noticed but its always YMMV
Old Oct 7, 2008, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by thecourtside
I saw an FJ cruiser once. I don't really notice that many SUVs in the emerald aisles.
Yeah, I doubt EA would carry many SUVs, if I had this question last Saturday, I could have told you because my partner was down in MCO for the week and picked up his Avalon in the ER for Premium. He could have easily looked over at the SUVs.
Old Oct 9, 2008, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

It's Emerald Reserve Not the free for all aisle. I want an SUV 100% so I didn't take a chance on that.
Old Oct 9, 2008, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thecourtside

Oh...and terminal B for some reason seems to have 'better' cars from what I've noticed but its always YMMV
Thanks! I thought I'd heard one seemed to be a little better than the other.
Old Oct 9, 2008, 5:19 pm

Programs: National Elite. that is all...
Originally Posted by Robin12265
Thanks! I thought I'd heard one seemed to be a little better than the other.
But if you dont see what you like in one terminal..go to the counter in the garage and ask them if they have any SUVs in the other terminal's emerald row. They'll drive it over for you. Also, when you fill up your gas before renting..DO NOT fill it at the gas station nearby the airport on Semoron (its the first gas station you'll see when you take the north exit onto semoron blvd. (it'll be on the right hand side). They are thieves and jacked up the prices more than $2 over the highest price in the city. Fill it up somewhere else before you get there. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.