Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MHT Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2008, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP / UA Lifetime Gold / Marriott Lifetime Plat / SPG Plat / Hyatt Diamond / HH Diamond / Avis CC
MHT Anyone?

Flying to MHT next week and wondering what to expect. I was surprised to see they have an Executive Selection.
Old Aug 12, 2008, 9:03 pm

Programs: DL Plat, PC Spire, Amex Reserve, Hilton Gold
Just a short walk from the terminal to the parking garage and you will find National. The last two times I rented I got a Toyota 4-Runner and a Volvo S40. For me these are unusually nice cars compared to where I often travel. I think you will be pleased.
Old Aug 15, 2008, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP / UA Lifetime Gold / Marriott Lifetime Plat / SPG Plat / Hyatt Diamond / HH Diamond / Avis CC
Originally Posted by Steven NH/BOS
Just a short walk from the terminal to the parking garage and you will find National. The last two times I rented I got a Toyota 4-Runner and a Volvo S40. For me these are unusually nice cars compared to where I often travel. I think you will be pleased.
Thanks Steven. I love those smaller airport locations that you can just walk across the street and jump in your car. I've had the Volvo before elsewhere and its a nice change of pace.
Old May 29, 2010, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Today's Exec Select was Impala LT or Chrysler 300 Touring in choice of color, plus one Ford Escape Limited. I saw nothing more appealing on Full or EA.

In one nice touch I would be happy to see elsewhere, I was offered a bottled water.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Saturday's Premium selection ('past the SUVs') was a Chrysler 300 Touring; that was it. I declined. There were two Taurus Limiteds on Best in Class, both tagged as Premium, which caught my attention.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.