Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at FLL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2023, 8:35 pm

A bit late but on dec 22nd on the EE there was at least: Toyota Highlander, a HEMI Durango, regular Durango, Audi Q3, 4Runner, Wagoneer.

EA had some minivans, a Charger and more modest sedans.

Cars were coming and going, the Durangos arrived during the 15 minutes I was there.
funnyfarm299 likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 6:54 am

Was there a week ago on Monday with what I thought was a pretty good Exec selection - a bunch of Highlanders, Explorers, minivans and multiple XT4 and CT4.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 7:33 am

Fri 1/27 great selection

Came in later then planned on Friday, around 8PM. Was in fear the aisle would be picked dry. Both aisles fully stocked, plenty of SUVs and pickups, as well as PCARs -- I snagged an Audi A4 Quattro with 2k miles!
joepa26, oftech, Ordpc and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 17, 2023, 8:51 pm

Has anyone been through FLL recently. I would like to know if they get Cadillac Escalades fairly often or not. I am renting at the beginning of May and have a reservation for a Luxury SUV.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by Adam9er
Has anyone been through FLL recently. I would like to know if they get Cadillac Escalades fairly often or not. I am renting at the beginning of May and have a reservation for a Luxury SUV.
​​
​​​​I've never seen one on the executive aisle, however when reserve a particular class I've asked for a specific vehicle to be braught up in the past and if they have it downstairs and you're willing to wait a few minutes I haven't had it not happen.
Old Sep 1, 2023, 9:10 am

Programs: National Emerald Aisle
Anyone been to FLL lately? If so, what to expect in EA? Thanks!
AppleBoy97 likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2023, 6:31 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred / CP holder, National Exec Elite, Enterprise Gold
Originally Posted by giulianobv
Anyone been to FLL lately? If so, what to expect in EA? Thanks!
I'll second this...also looking for new insights for FLL
Old Dec 1, 2023, 8:05 pm

Drove by FLL today so I figured I would take a look. For reference, this was 12/1/23 around 12:30 PM.

Executive was chock full of vehicles when I arrived. Trucks, SUVs, and a couple of sedans. Also spotted a Mini Countryman way at the end of the aisle.

The regular aisle had barely anything in it, I think I saw a RAV4 and a Altima.

The eagle-eyed among you may notice a Rivian on the far left of that photo parked in the "VIP" area. I didn't inquire about it since I wasn't actually renting a car.
jael, Blackheath, oftech and 1 others like this.
Old Dec 28, 2023, 1:32 pm

Edited for update.

Cars at FLL on dec 28th at 10pm:

About 10 cars on all aisles combined. A couple of standard sedans (Camry etc), two small BMW sedans, small Buick SUV, Jeep Gladiator (likely being held for someone), Hyundai Tucson, one minivan. The last two were taken immediately by people waiting around when they were brought up. A Ford Edge that was brought to someone waiting.
​​​​
That's all I saw within 20 minutes. Very very limited selection and employees said they were extremely busy.

Last edited by Pahloco; Dec 29, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Old Dec 31, 2023, 8:15 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Pahloco funnyfarm299 Did this location have any paid upgrades available that you saw? If yes, what were they offering? Thanks.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 6:13 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Friday 1/5 around 10AM

EA/ES indistinguishable, with a 50/50 split between standard FCARs (Malibu, Sonata, K5) and small SUVs (Tucson, Equinox, Terrain). After waiting a while a 2023 Grand Cherokee Limited showed up, which I took.

There were no paid upgrades on offer.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by dwbf11
Pahloco funnyfarm299 Did this location have any paid upgrades available that you saw? If yes, what were they offering? Thanks.
Sorry didn't see this until now. No paid upgrades when I was there either
Old Jan 26, 2024, 11:12 pm

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Tuesday 4pm, EA but directed to Executive. Pick your color GMC Terrains, one sedan. Otherwise a lot of Jeeps: Compass, Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer, Wrangler. Couple of other Hyundais, I believe a Pacifica (or was it T&C?) and other cars I wasn't interested in. (Biased because I own a Dodge Dart and wanted a Charger or Challenger, as I've had no issue getting at other locations). Pretty disappointed in this selection to be honest, wouldn't have expected so many Jeeps in Florida.
Old Feb 17, 2024, 4:22 pm

Programs: Independent
Anyone rent from here lately?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.