Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at ATL

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2023, 11:13 am

Do they tend to have 5.0L mustangs in ES aisle during September.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by newhamish
Do they tend to have 5.0L mustangs in ES aisle during September.
No.
funnyfarm299 likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 10:17 am

Programs: National Executive
Oct 23 at 11 AM Emerald Aisle is uninspiring. There's a new gen Prius and a Camry that was taken, otherwise it's just Malibus and V6 Chargers. There was a Passat being pulled into the aisle as I was about to leave. Executive has crossovers (like the Highlander), a Ram 1500 Classic, and a Camry. I took a Toyota 4Runner SR5 with 11k miles.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 6:26 pm

My boss flew in to Atlanta today and walked away with a Corolla, so I imagine the pickings were pretty slim.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 7:28 am

What are the chances you find Full Size SUVs (Tahoes, etc) in the Executive Aisle? I know I can book what I need but the price is not competitive with other companies and I do prefer the ease of National. Also the 7 passenger is not a requirement but a nice to have.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 7:45 am

Programs: UA 1K/1MM ★G, DL Silver, Amtrak ES, Hilton Diamond,Nexus
Originally Posted by ZoomVT
What are the chances you find Full Size SUVs (Tahoes, etc) in the Executive Aisle? I know I can book what I need but the price is not competitive with other companies and I do prefer the ease of National. Also the 7 passenger is not a requirement but a nice to have.
In my experience, rarely at ATL. Lots of smaller SUVs and minivans. I have asked them before if they have a specific vehicle I wanted in the cleaning/overflow lot and they have brought one over to me a number of times at that location. Other locations have simply said "no" without even checking.
Old Feb 25, 2024, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by droopydog
In my experience, rarely at ATL. Lots of smaller SUVs and minivans. I have asked them before if they have a specific vehicle I wanted in the cleaning/overflow lot and they have brought one over to me a number of times at that location. Other locations have simply said "no" without even checking.
I agree - I see them about 10% of the time at other airports but never at ~10 rentals at ATL.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 10:54 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
Got in Thursday 2/29 around 8:30pm.

Good news is aisles were very full.

Executive: Lots of Pacificas, Grand Cherokee 4xe's, Rogues and other small to midsize SUV's, a Wrangler 4xe, couple Altimas/Malibus, a Camry, VW Taos. Didn't see anything catch my eye.

Emerald: Lots of compact SUV's, Altimas, Sentras, and for some reason a new Honda Accord.

Took the Accord as I'd been wanting to try one out. Had 4k miles on it. Really liked the interior.
funnyfarm299 and m907 like this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 3:20 pm

Programs: National - EE, Hertz - PC, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold
Picked up on Saturday 3/23 around 11 AM.

Both Executive and Emerald were full. Executive had the blandest selection of SUVs possible. Felt like it was pick your favorite color Ford Edge, Mazda CX5, VW Atlas and go. Took a look over at the Emerald aisle and they had the standard Altima, Sentra, Elantra selection but that's also where I found a Volvo XC40 Recharge, an Audi Q3/Q5?, and a Mercedes SUV.

Ended up taking the Volvo since my hotel had free EV charging and I didn't want to have to gas up on the way back.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 10:07 pm

Early March, wed 5pm, executive

You pick wagoneers and pacificas, couple of 4 runners and durangos. A Cx50 cx90, q3 q5 and couple of a3 and a4. Couple of tuscons and a Santa Fe. Saw a rav4 and two Highlanders. Plentiful SUVs selection with aisles full but only 2 sedans in executive. An a6 and mustang convertible pulled in as I was leaving in my Volvo xc40

EA had quite the selection of Malibus, Nissans, konas

Cheeers
Old Apr 14, 2024, 4:20 pm

Programs: KL Flying Blue
Few weeks ago: second time there was a very nice white Audi Q7 quattro available (FLplates), bit hidden in the Exec corner. Had it first time a few months ago. Other than that, the BMW/Audi/Mercedes SUVs are fairly rare - usually the best pick is a Jeep Grand Cherokee in a premium trim.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 6:35 pm

Dropped off my one-way from SAV this morning (4/26/24 around 8:30 AM). I had some extra time so I took a walk through the aisles. It seemed they were exclusively placing SUVs in executive and sedans in the regular aisle. Absolutely nothing exciting in either aisle.

Executive was pick your color Rogue, Highlanders, RAV4s, Atlases, Outlanders, a couple Palisades, and a couple Mazda SUVs.

Aisle was your standard assortment of sedans, with a couple of compact/subcompact SUVs here and there like the Escape and Kona.

Upgrades were a Land Rover or BMW SUV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.