Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Location - Access

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2020, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM; SPG/Marriott Gold
JFK Location - Access

Looking to rent a car at the JFK National location. Is anyone aware of any drop off/pick up locations at Federal Circle if coming by car? It seems like the only way to access the rental car area at JFK is via the Airtrain. I live locally and can be dropped off more conveniently than attempting to connect with the Airtrain. Tried to call them directly but there is no line into the location (per central reservation team). Appreciate any insights.
Old Jul 29, 2020, 8:19 am

Programs: AA Ck, Delta DM, Marriott ambassador , Hertz President, National EE, Hilton Diamond ,
There is a drop off pick up circle. It’s directly under the Train. You can enter it at a traffic light off of cargo service road. It divides hertz from national.
AutoSlash and Auto Enthusiast like this.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 8:14 am

I've used Uber/Lyft to federal circle and mapping software will map to Federal Circle. National is on the right side in the building with Budget you will see the Budget lot/sign as you enter the circle and not the other side Hertz/Avis.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2020, 8:53 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
As all the others noted, it's very easy to get to Federal Circle in a private car. I've done both AirTrain and an Uber to Federal Circle.
Old Jul 31, 2020, 8:54 am

MTA buses still run free. I chose to walk from B15. But I was also told I had an option to wait for a shuttle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.